• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I did the same thing. Id had almost given up on this game. First series win of the year. We should have swept...

A sweep would've been nice but that second game was ours to lose. Pitching was shaky and our hitting disappeared after that first inning.

Interesting tidbits I just saw:
Giants were 54-32 with Pagan in the lineup last season.
SInce start of 2012, when Pagan plays, #SFGiants are 128-99. When he doesn't, they are 44-56 via @ESPNStatsInfo

Sanjuro

BFIB

Cards eek out a win. Nishek won't be long for this team if this continues. Really need Motte back for his role.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

sangreal

Solarte is fucking dumb. Even worse than Noonie.

WK1SwQy.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That's the Stros I know.

Twice the bases loaded and only 1 run out of it.

Matrix

Matrix

F U Moletran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom