• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
What is it about Pittsburgh that makes players down on their luck rediscover their mojo? Volquez didn't look half bad this game.

jman2050

It's a good thing that the rest of the Yankees pitching has the potential to be dynamite otherwise CC's transformation into a rotund 89-mph throwing stiff would be more concerning.

Paches

Apparently the A's had a giveaway of 1000 whistles to the first people through the gate. brilliant idea, marketing team. This is almost unlistenable.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Meh. 2 out of 3 on the road, I'll take it.
Yeah, hard to feel too bad about going 4-2 against Gallardo, Lohse, Garza, Zimmermann, Strasburg, and Jordan on the road.

A few extra runs and they could have gone 5-1 or 6-0. This team will be just fine.

jman2050

Is it bad that I already think the Red Sox won't come close to the world series again?

It's baseball and their team is good so anything can happen, but last year literally every good thing that could have possibly happened to them did, and I wouldn't count on that type of thing happening again.

Also when Papi gets caught using that'll be the death knell for sure.

Velcro Fly

Only the Cubs can go into the 9th up 8-1 and almost have the tying run on deck.

Why put Veras in? Why sign him at all? They win 8-3 and I'm pissed like they lost. This team is hopeless.

Peru

Only the Cubs can go into the 9th up 8-1 and almost have the tying run on deck.

Why put Veras in? Why sign him at all? They win 8-3 and I'm pissed like they lost. This team is hopeless.

That sweet sensation of hearing a spirited 'go cubs go' totally undeserved after another near-loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom