• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Sanjuro

there would have been a stoppage if werner was at the helm. hes entirely too "pro owner". manfred is the lesser of two evils.

In a league without a salary cap there is nothing against a "pro owner".

It's not a huge deal, but you are wrong and in the minority.

there would have been a stoppage if werner was at the helm. hes entirely too "pro owner". manfred is the lesser of two evils.
I have to agree man. Manfred is the most qualified and the sport is making cash like crazy. Hopefully he doesn't just sit on his arse and makes some changes for the better. Look at Adam Silver dude has been Great so far.

Friggz

In a league without a salary cap there is nothing against a "pro owner".

It's not a huge deal, but you are wrong and in the minority.

the players would strongly disagree, as would the union. either way, neither one are going to move the game forward.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Stupid asstros.

BRIJjcc.jpg

Marwin Gonzalez smiles at his wonderful penmanship.

BFIB

Matheny said yesterday that the reason the lefties aren't playing was to "give them a day of rest".

Tonight, a righty is on the mound and every lefty is out there....except Taveras.

Matheny said yesterday that the reason the lefties aren't playing was to "give them a day of rest".

Tonight, a righty is on the mound and every lefty is out there....except Taveras.
Are we really starting Sugar Shane against a RHP? I know he had a good game last night but...:lol

3rd page? Yikes!!!
Dodgers-GAF and Mariners-GAF are pretty much the only ones active at night lol

off day for Seattle yesterday and you guys had a day game

Stroman broken already?

*sigh*

I'd say wait 'til next year, but let's be honest: this team is going to suck next year. No Melky, still no proper 2B, Reyes will be even more immobile...we'll have a full year of Sanchez and Stroman, I guess, but that's not going to matter much when they're out of it by Canada Day.

They better re-sign Melky

Can you see Rogers them giving any kind of money for that? Reyes is about to get a raise, plus I think Buerhle's contract gets a little more expensive, too. Considering they didn't have room to move at the trading deadline, I doubt the offseason will be very interesting.

(Sorry for being super pessimistic right now: seeing them suck for the last few weeks can do that to you.)

Can you see Rogers them giving any kind of money for that? Reyes is about to get a raise, plus I think Buerhle's contract gets a little more expensive, too. Considering they didn't have room to move at the trading deadline, I doubt the offseason will be very interesting.
Reyes' contract is up this year? Why the fuck would he get a raise? He's not worth that kind of money anymore.

Top Bottom