• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

jakncoke

Banned
Was just thinking about how Edison hasnt hit anyone yet and there he strike Utley

Edit; lol Phillies still have to pay Howard 60 million over the next 3 years?

Askani

Good thing the A's are having a rough time. We're going to need all the Wild Card chances we can get apparently since we're going to play ourselves out of the AL Central.

Eh we deserve to lose, what a terrible offensive performance tonight.

McHugh is a really damn good pitcher. And the Mariners have hit the ball hard quite a few times. Jackson got robbed by the shortstop, Cano lined out hard, Saunders hit a moon shot to the wall, and Chavez executed a perfect hit and run that went right at the shortstop for a double play. I am not saying it's been a stellar offensive performance, but they don't deserve to lose any more than the Astros deserve to win tonight.

Chris R

McHugh is a really damn good pitcher. And the Mariners have hit the ball hard quite a few times. Jackson got robbed by the shortstop, Cano lined out hard, Saunders hit a moon shot to the wall, and Chavez executed a perfect hit and run that went right at the shortstop for a double play. I am not saying it's been a stellar offensive performance, but they don't deserve to lose any more than the Astros deserve to win tonight.

New rule for 2015: Both teams can lose a single game now.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Petit 85 pitch complete game. 2nd career complete, both vs the Diamondbacks. Sorry Timmy but you will be in the bullpen for awhile.

Chris R

Team is garbage once again. Wish they would just be a 500 team or something so I never got my hope up thinking things might be different this year

So apparently Braves CEO Terry McGuirk is pissed and said everyone is accountable if the Braves don't make the playoffs. Would he fire the Braves' beloved Fredi? Or even Frank Wren?

AbsoluteWelltodoBlackpanther.gif
Late but....this is incredible. Lol'd so hard.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
So apparently Braves CEO Terry McGuirk is pissed and said everyone is accountable if the Braves don't make the playoffs. Would he fire the Braves' beloved Fredi? Or even Frank Wren?
Frank Wren should just be barred from making any large FA signings.

Top Bottom