• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016-2017 Offseason |OT| At Least Next Year is an Odd Numbered Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

1K9D9nAl.jpg

:')

Fuck you, RBH. I was about to eat.

It just popped in my head that Bartolo Colon reminds me of Jay Sherman's son all grown up.

Malo

Banned
for 3 months of chapman...cubs fan would be on a ledge if they didnt win the world series.

Im so on the fence about the yankees cashing in on betances and signing chapman and kenley.
We'd have all the prospects, but I don't see ownership signing off on that.

bebop242

i need some big baseball news to break today.

preferably Yankees.

preferably them trading for trout.

Is trout on the trading block? My coworker randomly came up to me with a Baez, Soler, Almora and Candelerio for Trout scenario.

I was like what the hell is this guy on.

Mortemis

Banned
I kinda wanted Cecil for the Ms, but four years and a full no trade clause sounds like a bit too much for us. Still a nice pickup tho cards fans.

i was interested in cecil, but him getting 4/30 plus a full NTC makes me think that chapman and jansen are getting over 100m. oh well, i still want jansen pretty badly even at a crazy price.

Rumor is that we don't want to break the bank on a reliever this winter.

they probably won't since so many teams will be in the mix but rosenthal doesn't have good sources with the cubs. last year he said the cubs wouldn't be spending and then a couple weeks later they signed zobrist/lackey/heyward.

gamz

Rumor is that we don't want to break the bank on a reliever this winter.

Not really a rumor. They said last year they are spending for 2016 and 2017. Unless they move salary don't expect big money being thrown around. But Ricketts have gobs of money so who knows??!

BFIB

Cards are floating Wacha around in trade discussions. Not even sure what the value would be with a bum shoulder.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Astros might not even tender a contract with Aoki after the Reddick signing.

Which, kinda makes sense seeing as there is a log jam now with Outfielders and with the rumors still saying they are pursing Beltran along with Napoli.

This is crazy, who are these Astros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom