• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2k7: Money Talks and Bullshit Walks

Dez

Matrix said:
Just threw my first perfect game with Roy-O against someone online who was using the Dodgers.

pict0042ac7.jpg

I wish I had done this offline against the cpu,100 achievements points :p

That doesn't look like a perfect game. You made an error! Was the guy out on the play? :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He made the error in the OF,I got on base.

Chris ive been missing cause people im suppossed to play have messed up xbox's or dont post in here at all.

Also MLB Show for PS3 hasnt come out yet,but if it plays anything like last years PS2 version its already 10 times the game this is.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
****KKKKKKKKKK **** ****KKKKKKKK F***KKKKKKKKKK **** IDABEPFHNEFEQQRHN

my copy of 2k7 isnt working anymore :|

WTF from a high of a perfect game to this bs :\ Im getting dirty disc error over and over.

Im not buying this f-ing game again!

>_< :( >_<

im so pissed.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix the game? or is my xbox dying?

Anyone have an extra copy? :p

Dez

Matrix said:
He made the error in the OF,I got on base.

whoops, i'm an idiot..

Shame about your copy of 2k7. Similar thing happened to me, but luckily it was within 14 days of purchasing it so EB exchanged it. Mine had circular scratches on the disc from the 360.. i think i may have bumped it while playing.

Matrix

I dont see any circular scratches,so I guess it wasnt my system.

*sigh*

This is the first time ever where I have had a game mess up on my system.Hell I figured since ive had the game since it came out that it would have been messed up from the start if it was going to start fing up ....not months later,but what do I know.

Man now I feel like I played tons of league games for nothing,it was bad enough I was losing :lol :(

I DEMAND SOMEONE FROM 2K READS THESE BOARDS AND BUY ME A NEW COPY!

edit- I take some of that back,the Madden copy FMT sent me starting f-ing up on my system and stopped working :\

That sucks that your game is broken :(

I don't blame you at all for not wanting to buy a new copy; this game isn't worth buying twice :lol

Matrix

I might go out now to borrow a friends copy of the game,he lives two blocks away.

I'll only have the game for tonight and maybe sometime tomorrow,my friend is a bitch when it comes to letting people borrow his stuff.

Chris or Konex,one of you want to switch and give me some games with someone who can play tonight?

If not,I wont bother going out and getting the game from him.

No way im buying this shit again.

Matrix said:
I might go out now to borrow a friends copy of the game,he lives two blocks away.

I'll only have the game for tonight and maybe sometime tomorrow,my friend is a bitch when it comes to letting people borrow his stuff.

Chris or Konex,one of you want to switch and give me some games with someone who can play tonight?

If not,I wont bother going out and getting the game from him.

No way im buying this shit again.

Sorry, just saw this. I could play you tonight yet as another team... Or I can play tomorrow night if you didn't get it tonight.

Matrix

I have it,but only till like mid-day tomorrow.

Havent tested it out yet,ill be able to play in 30 mins if you can Chris.

Matrix said:
I have it,but only till like mid-day tomorrow.

Havent tested it out yet,ill be able to play in 30 mins if you can Chris.

OK, that'll work fine.

I'm guessing that I will play as Cincinatti (if they're on your sched.). Sorry Birdbomb/shit :lol

Matrix

I cant get into the league,says roster for league cant be validated!

:(

I WALKED TWO BLOCKS FOR THIS!

TWO F-ING BLOCKS! I HATE ALL THINGS 2K!

yes im a lazy ass but come on,first my game dies and now this

Matrix

Chris,its the servers,im in the league lobby now,but im close to losing it :lol

Matrix said:
Chris,its the servers,im in the league lobby now,but im close to losing it :lol

So should I play as the Reds? I'm not even sure if they're scheduled to play you...

-just checked and they're not on your sched. Who should I be?

--marlins or cards.

I don't even know how to switch the settings so that I can play as another team :(

My only visible option is to drop a user, but then I don't know how I will switch over to be the team that I dropped, and I don't want to mess anything up...

Matrix

ughhhh forget it then,im done with this turd :lol :(

Dez

So is this league gonna die too then? Do GAF leagues ever finish? From my experience, losing is never fun.. I can't imagine many people with bad records would even be enjoying a great baseball game, let alone a decent one like 2k7. I have St Louis,Cincinatti,and Florida left to play. Let me know.

Matrix

Dez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dez hit me up on AIM (whossorrynow015)

i'm ready to play anyone on my schedule friends! (this is florida btw)

I don't use AIM (Canadian). I'm free to play now. Post here when you're ready, I'll check it regularly.

EDIT: NM sorry, I can play after 10 pm EST.

Matrix

DCX said:
i'm just about done, Cards, Marlins still on my sched...i think i also got Matrix.

DCX

I'm out dude,my game doesnt work anymore.

Dez said:
So is this league gonna die too then? Do GAF leagues ever finish?

No, the league's not going to die at all. Worst case scenario is that a bunch of people quit playing games and I sim games to finish the regular season and begin the playoffs. I think the league's regular season should be over by the end of May at the latest and then the playoffs should be over by the second week of June. Then we can talk about season 2...

We've had several successful NBA and Madden GAF leagues this year...

Cloudy

Banned
Right now, the playoffs look like this:

Team GP W L
1. Toronto 23 19 4
2. NY Yankees 29 19 10
3. Oakland 19 12 7
4. NY Mets 20 12 8
5. Detroit 25 7 18
6. St. Louis 11 5 6
7. Cincinnati 15 5 10
8. Houston 19 5 14
---------------------------------------------------
9. Seattle 12 4 8
10. Florida 9 3 6

Get your gms in, guys :p

bluemax

Banned
Sorry I finally have time to check in. Last week was finals + graduation and then I spent yesterday packing. I've been really busy with studying and taking finals but I'm done now and should be good to play starting either tomorrow night or Tuesday.

If you have a game with me message me tomorrow night and we can try and get it in. I'm on vacation now so I totally want to play more.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM A STRONG MAN! ANYONE IN THIS THREAD TAKE A RUN AT ME!

p.s. i'd like to get a couple games in before i leave for my parents house today. respond here or IM me @ whossorrynow015... post haste!

Dez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM A STRONG MAN! ANYONE IN THIS THREAD TAKE A RUN AT ME!

p.s. i'd like to get a couple games in before i leave for my parents house today. respond here or IM me @ whossorrynow015... post haste!

I'm up for playing now

EDIT: Frack, it looks like 2k is down. Oh wait, nm it's not.

Dez

bluemax said:
Sorry I finally have time to check in. Last week was finals + graduation and then I spent yesterday packing. I've been really busy with studying and taking finals but I'm done now and should be good to play starting either tomorrow night or Tuesday.

If you have a game with me message me tomorrow night and we can try and get it in. I'm on vacation now so I totally want to play more.

Can you play tonight? I'll be free after 10 PM eastern.

Wow, I just noticed we're having 8 playoff teams!? I'm pretty sure I had set it to have only 4 teams.. I'm not complaining, though. Now I still have something to play for :D

Thanks for giving me hope Konex :lol

DCX

DCX
I wanted to play for the last 2-3 days but no one is around...coe on guys i want to end my season and get these playoffs started.

DCX

Matrix

Dez said:
OMG my xbox 360 seems to have died. GAH.

The game did it!

Dez

Matrix said:
The game did it!

:( Oh well, hopefully I can get my hands on Show tomorrow. And hopefully MS doesn't charge me to fix it. Otherwise I'll have to go to a friend's to finish up this league.

EDIT: Can someone reset my game with St Louis? My 360 froze in the 1st inning, and then never woke up :(

Dez

Alright FMT, Bluemax, i'll be at my friend's tomorrow, hopefully we can get in our 5 remaining games.. the playoffs i'll have to do once i get my replacement 360.

I'll be able to play some games tonight after the Pistons, Tigers, and Red Wings win their games :D

I still have Seattle, Florida, and Cincy left on my schedule. Come on DM, I know you want to try and top our 23 inning game :lol Seriously though, karma's on your side so you should be able to beat me.

Top Bottom