• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

zulux21

I'm torn... on one hand I still like Q and want him to suceed.

on the other hand I want the cubs to lose and think that bringing in Q to relieve is a bad idea lol.

he tends to take a little bit of time to find his grove, and often nibbles to much after getting strikes early on.

This game might end Saturday.

image.php

zulux21

That first pitch to Werth was a ball? This ump has been bad, bad, bad.

yeah.... the ump seems to have a higher zone, not giving much low, but that was closer to the middle of the zone than bottom by pitch tracking on gameday.

turned on the audio... the nats announcers are talking about how long the cubs stick with Q with the cubs closer ready....

I don't think you want to bring in a closer for 2.2 innings o_O

mjp2417

Banned
The Lobaton double switch after refusing to pinch hit for Wieters in order to get Lobaton up 2nd next inning is somehow even more inexplicable than Girardi's non-challenge.

Malo

Banned
The Lobaton double switch after refusing to pinch hit for Wieters in order to get Lobaton up 2nd next inning is somehow even more inexplicable than Girardi's non-challenge.
And batting a guy with a 88 wRC+ second over guys like Murphy and Rendon.

Dusty Baker in 2017

Velcro Fly

This zone is clearly trash. Both teams cannot get any calls low at all. And anytime they come up shit is getting hammered. Guys are walking and walking and walking because pitchers are trying to nibble low and keep the ball down and it is leading to walks galore.

zulux21

oh wow... last time davis has pitched more than an inning was in the 2014 playoffs. (two innings there)

the last time he pitched over two innings was in 2013 during the last time he started.

I wonder how this will turn out.

Top Bottom