• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Davis is gassed, does this not remind him of when Chapman was gassed and had nothing and gave up a 3 run HR in Game 7?

Please... please try Wilson, hes better than no energy davis.

zulux21

crap....

oh well hopefully they at least get the runner on third in.

one run game going into the bottom of the 9th with the nats either tying it or winning it would be a good 9th.

zulux21

shame the ball didn't get away to let the run score.

oh well, ump needing a moment could ruin any grove the double play would get wade into.

Cels

Nats don't want to win this

well, taylor does

kCMXkIo.png

jman2050

I'm so glad I have no stake in either of these teams, if this game were happening to the Yankees I would have died of an aneurysm by now.

jman2050

This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game This Game

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I'm so glad I have no stake in either of these teams, if this game were happening to the Yankees I would have died of an aneurysm by now.
Yep. It can be nice watching the playoffs without having 10 heart attacks an hour.

zulux21

while I am happy the nats have 3 more outs after this inning.

I kind of wish this was the bottom of the 9th right now to make things even more exciting :p

Joe Maddon Lineup Card

Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
John Lackey
Nobody
Nobody
Nobody
Justin Wilson.

How many nobodys before a new pitcher.

zulux21

heh a challenge, if it is overturned it is huge, if not this could be a huge mistake given wade now has to wait around.

anyone have a ruling here?

without seeing it I imagine the cubs get the call. I think new york will favor the cubs in general because there is more money in the cubs advancing than the nats.

Top Bottom