• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

JambiBum

Dude, John Smoltz just said exactly what you wrote here. He recommended Judge speak to umps about his height, and remind them where his strike zone is.

Are you...John Smoltz?

Haha no. It's just a pretty obvious observation is all.

Also Bird beats that out if he doesn't take a leisurely jog on the 3-2 count and actually runs.

Fatalah

I think the real question is how the fuck was he only at 3rd by the time Marwin had the ball. Was he not running on the pitch? It doesn't make any sense.

I think we're not realizing how short left field is in Houston. Judge's hit wasn't deep enough. This might be on the 3B coach for sending Bird in the first place.

JambiBum

I think we're not realizing how short left field is in Houston. Judge's hit wasn't deep enough.

Nah it was plenty deep enough if Bird is actually running with the pitch instead of jogging. That was a great throw, but on a 3-2 count with 2 outs theres no way Bird should have gotten thrown out there.

Top Bottom