• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

jman2050

Losing to Cleveland would suck but they're really good so it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Losing this game would've been agonizing.

Mortemis

Banned
The fuckers in pinstripes against the racists on one side, and then the worst fans vs the assholes who used your team as a punching bag on the other.

I hope the AL gets burnt down.

The fuckers in pinstripes against the racists on one side, and then the worst fans vs the assholes who used your team as a punching bag on the other.

I hope the AL gets burnt down.
😂😂😂 How about a hug?
tumblr_nnp54iml8x1qgsza6o5_540.gif

ThisGuy

I hate the twins lost. Indians going to crush the Yankees though. Indians going to win it all.

Hate the damn yanks.

Caja 117

Lol at that game Box Score it looks as if they played a game that went extra inning...What a shit show. Sorry Twins fans that you got the short end of the stick on the coin flip.

Line_HTX

😂😂😂 How about a hug?
tumblr_nnp54iml8x1qgsza6o5_540.gif

This group is without question the most fun young team I have ever seen. They've been so entertaining to watch throughout the whole season.

Just beat the red sox, I'd rather see the astros win than them or the yankees.

We won't let you down, Mort. We're the only real AL team you love besides, y'know...

😁😅😛

zulux21

I'm quite unhappy the yankees won... that being said..

the trade with the white sox sure paid off today for them.

I imagine it will be a trade that will be wins for both sides as it's not like the yankees gave up absolutely no one for them (though no one to important for the team).

Sorry if this has been covered...is there a way to stream tonight's game on Xbox one or PS4? My dad is a huge Diamondbacks fan and I don't get TBS.

So Gray vs Bauer game 1? Thanks Tito!

Yeah I'm still trying to wrap my head around that. I would rather have Kluber for games 1&4 than 2&5. And if they are dead set on having Kluber in 2&5 they should have at least started Carassco. Not to diminish Bauer's performance this season, but you have to start an ace in game 1.

Just have to trust in Tito I guess, but I'm still worried that puts the Tribe in a bad spot in trying to take a very important game 1 at home.

Choomp

Banned
Man everyone was shitting on Brian Kenny for saying the Yankees should bullpen the game beforehand. Guy’s brand couldn’t be stronger rn

3N16MA

Banned
Yeah I'm still trying to wrap my head around that. I would rather have Kluber for games 1&4 than 2&5. And if they are dead set on having Kluber in 2&5 they should have at least started Carassco. Not to diminish Bauer's performance this season, but you have to start an ace in game 1.

Just have to trust in Tito I guess, but I'm still worried that puts the Tribe in a bad spot in trying to take a very important game 1 at home.

They want Kluber pitching on his regular schedule so they opted to start him in game 2. I'm not sure if that was Francona's decision or Kluber had a say in it.

Bauer over his last 16 starts (2nd half): 3.03 ERA, 9.76 K/9, 2.74 BB/9, 1.13 HR/9

Bauer is better at home and Carrasco has pitched better on the road (always has).

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Don't catchers wear cups?
I didnt see it, fell asleep on the couch all four members of our family had stomach bug yesterday. But the cup is like there just so the ball doesnt disintegrate your balls. It still hurts like hell getting hit there, even a slight grazing by the ball of the cup hurts. But as a catcher the asbolute worst was when the batter fouls a ball off the ground and it bounces up and hits you in that special area between your balls and your asshole, yea that area, hurts like hell.

Yes? The Indians being good has literally nothing to do with the Twins being mediocre
so, what were your thoughts when the lesser astros shut out your yankees two years ago in yankee stadium?

This group is without question the most fun young team I have ever seen. They've been so entertaining to watch throughout the whole season.
did you see during the red sox series Springer kept calling Altuve off of fly balls in right field and then was pointing at the ground saying this is my territory? And then Yuli called Altuve off a popup in the same inning, shit was pretty funny.

why in 2017 are MLB playoff games staring in the middle of the fucking day? I mean it was awesome when i was in highschool and my mom pulled me so we could go to the playoffs, but seriously every game should start at 6 or 7 local time to where the game is being played.

Megatron

20 top selling jerseys:

1. Aaron Judge, Yankees
2. Kris Bryant, Cubs
3. Anthony Rizzo, Cubs
4. Clayton Kershaw, Dodgers
5. Bryce Harper, Nationals
6. Buster Posey, Giants
7. Yadier Molina, Cardinals
8. Mike Trout, Angels
9. Francisco Lindor, Indians
10. Javier Baez, Cubs
11. Corey Seager, Dodgers
12. Mookie Betts, Red Sox
13. Jose Altuve, Astros
14. Kyle Schwarber, Cubs
15. Gary Sanchez, Yankees
16. Cody Bellinger, Dodgers
17. Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox
18. Freddie Freeman, Braves
19. Noah Syndergaard, Mets
20. Nolan Arenado, Rockies

Stanton nowhere on the list. Not surprising.

Ive heard of the whole top 8. And like 3 people after that.

Sorry if this has been covered...is there a way to stream tonight's game on Xbox one or PS4? My dad is a huge Diamondbacks fan and I don't get TBS.

Playstation Vue has you covered. There is a free week trial too.

You can watch it on any playstation device or just use your web browser.

Thats what im doing.

GO ROCKIES.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
$23MM a year will do that do a guy.

only $2,875,000 per homer throughout his contract thus far!
Mauer is probably the 3rd best Twin all-time even with his low numbers of dongs & ribeyes. His contract will not and should not prevent the front office from signing other players. He provided about $147 million in surplus value from 2004-2010, and people would've burned Target Field to the ground if they let him leave as a free agent after they opened the stadium. I'm not going to cry about the Pohlads spending money on the best player that the team has had in a generation, and one who happens to be a hometown guy.

The Mauer hate is basically the stupidest fucking thing imaginable, and it's a perfect representation of how awful Minnesota sports fans are.
Coincidentally, it's one of the only things I hate more than the Yankees!

Top Bottom