• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

jman2050

Is asking for streams frowned upon here? I'm going to be away from my TV for a bit and it's killing me!

Definitely don't do that.

Does your TV provider have an online service that lets you watch TBS? Use that if possible.

EDIT - Seems TBS does stream live on its own site, see if that will work for you too.

Thought it would beat the last time the Yanks played the Astros.
sportsmediawatch.com said:
The MLB Postseason got off to a stronger start, though not as strong as the last time the Yankees were involved.

Tuesday’s Twins-Yankees American League Wild Card earned a 4.2 rating and 6.7 million viewers on ESPN, up 62% in ratings and 60% in viewership from Orioles-Blue Jays on TBS last year (2.6, 4.2M), but down 14% and 13% respectively from Astros-Yankees on ESPN in 2015 (4.9, 7.73M). ESPN’s figures include streaming viewership; the TBS numbers do not.

Compared to last year’s National League Wild Card on ESPN, Giants-Mets in the National League, ratings fell 7% from 4.5 and viewership 13% from 7.71 million.

The Yankees’ win ranks fourth out of the 11 total Wild Card games (dates back to 2012), trailing the aforementioned Giants-Mets and Astros-Yankees games and Cubs-Pirates on TBS in 2015 (5.0, 8.3M). ESPN has aired four of the five most-watched Wild Card telecasts.

Top Bottom