• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

KingBroly

Banned
Given what i have seen the indians do for the last two months...

I will continue to see a path of victory for them until they actually have that last out made on them.

I mean chap for two is likely asking for trouble in the 9th.

Gotta get to Chapman early

zulux21

The 2-0 strike call to Bird was horrific.

why.... because they didn't call strike one that was well in the zone, or because that 2-0 strike call was actually in the edge of the zone but you would have preferred it to be 3-0?

I mean, by gameday that pitch had just a bit of the zone, so it should be a strike no?

or do we want automated calls only when it benefits the yankees :p?

why.... because they didn't call strike one that was well in the zone, or because that 2-0 strike call was actually in the edge of the zone but you would have preferred it to be 3-0?

I mean, by gameday that pitch had just a bit of the zone, so it should be a strike no?

Because it was a ball.

Toth

Okay Joe, you know what you have to do. Take out Chapman and bring in Betances. the perfect way to end the season!

zulux21

Indians should just blow everything up at this point. We'll take Lindor for Cleve hero Rajai Davis.

why should the indians blow up everything?

they are in a two team division for the next 2-3 years. If they can stay competitive they should.

win or lose, they should stay competitive for a bit, and with the white sox and tigers clearly rebuilding, and KC going to have to go into likely a hard long rebuild... their only competition will be the twins.

zulux21

Absolutely embarrassing series for the Indians. Lindor and Ramirez especially.

I mean, any player, no matter how great they are, can easily perform poorly over a 5 game stretch.

also, it's far from over yet. we still have like 7 more innings to play after the indians tie it in the bottom of the 9th :p

Tall4Life

they are in a two team division for the next 2-3 years. If they can stay competitive they should.

win or lose, they should stay competitive for a bit, and with the white sox and tigers clearly rebuilding, and KC going to have to go into likely a hard long rebuild... their only competition will be the twins.
buddy...

clemenx

Banned

Yeah. The Indians have the division secured for 2-3 more years at least. Unless the White Sox get lucky with their rebuild and all their prospects become great within 1 or 2 seasons.

Top Bottom