• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

I like Pence but he's too pricey.
Those eyes cost a fortune.

tumblr_mc7lanBnpl1qjm4c3o1_500.jpg

jMVA3oZVGX3Ke.png

Sorry, I couldn't help it. :)

uadfhla;dfawejkr;klqrnwqn[gwq
qwgjasf
jsd
jj
sdfa
jsfdj
asdjk
dgj

joafgjasfb
jpagnpoq3gpgrsgkj'jadf
adskdsajfka;sads;j;dsfalsadfjadsadadjlsadls;fjkldsfjkldfjldsfjkldfjljlkdfsajlkdsal;sad;jsdaj;jdfls;sadfj

What a wonderful baseball year. The only thing that will make it more painful is when the 49ers get blown out and go 6-10
calling it now

rando14

qwgjasf
jsd
jj
sdfa
jsfdj
asdjk
dgj

joafgjasfb
jpagnpoq3gpgrsgkj'jadf
adskdsajfka;sads;j;dsfalsadfjadsadadjlsadls;fjkldsfjkldfjldsfjkldfjljlkdfsajlkdsal;sad;jsdaj;jdfls;sadfj

What a wonderful baseball year. The only thing that will make it more painful is when the 49ers get blown out and go 6-10
calling it now

Go Hawks

qwgjasf
jsd
jj
sdfa
jsfdj
asdjk
dgj

joafgjasfb
jpagnpoq3gpgrsgkj'jadf

calling it now

2 WS in 3 years. Stop your goddamn crying. It's The A's turn now.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
qwgjasf
jsd
jj
sdfa
jsfdj
asdjk
dgj

joafgjasfb
jpagnpoq3gpgrsgkj'jadf

calling it now

tumblr_lhxj1xyHju1qa5ui1o1_500.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
This is it. If we don't sweep the Astros we're probably not going to make the playoffs.

or we probably shouldn't

This is some pretty funny stuff.

During the White Sox - Indians game yesterday, The Indians Ace, Justin Masterson was giving an interview. During the interview he was constantly pelted with Popcorn, Sunflower Seeds and Water while he was conducting the interview. lol..

You can watch it here.

jakncoke

Banned
Burnett not looking good so far this first inning..

HOLY FUCK CUTCH. NICE FUCKING CATCH AND GET THE DOUBLE PLAY. Could of been such a bad inning

Link

The Autumn Wind
The trade deadline always gives me horrible flashbacks to 2006, when Duaner Sanchez got hurt in that cab accident and the Mets made the desperation trade for Roberto Hernandez and Oliver Perez. Nobody knew it at the time, but that was the beginning of the end. The far-reaching ramifications of which are still being felt to this day.

Well, bummer:

Bob Dutton ‏@Royals_Report 6m
Just talked to one #Royals official. "Anything cooking?" Answer: "Stove's not even on."

(Bob Dutton works for the KC Star)

I think not doing anything is pretty inexcusable on GMDM's part. But what do I know.

Meanwhile, Rosenthal claims that the Royals are on Howie Kendrick's no-trade list.

The trade deadline always gives me horrible flashbacks to 2006, when Duaner Sanchez got hurt in that cab accident and the Mets made the desperation trade for Roberto Hernandez and Oliver Perez. Nobody knew it at the time, but that was the beginning of the end. The far-reaching ramifications of which are still being felt to this day.
... do you even remember who they gave up, without checking online?

yeah. Let's not pretend the trade was some terrible decision.

Top Bottom