• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Malvingt2

Derrick Goold‏@dgoold
#Cardinals have an agreement in place for Rzepczynski, sending him to #Indians, sources confirm. Not clear when will be announced. #stlcards

JABEE

Everyone is saying Xander Bogaerts is really good. I watched a video of him. He has a quick bat and power. I'm not sure how good of a fielder he is at SS/3B.

If the Phillies move Lee, that's the caliber of player the Phillies should look to get back. I don't want to move Lee for the same type of slop the Mariner gave the Phillies in 2010.

Malvingt2

Ken Rosenthal‏@Ken_Rosenthal
Also on #Angels: Source says team “hopeful” of landing #DBacks’ Kennedy. Interest first reported by @JonHeymanCBS.

interesting

jakncoke

Banned
Xavier Nady. And the problem wasn't who we gave up, but who we got.

What exactly you expect to get for him though, I mean he was 27 and had 2.2 bwar at the time . Its not like he was some all star. You got a decent reliever and Oliver Perez who had decent seasons with you. So idk man.

Everyone is saying Xander Bogaerts is really good. I watched a video of him. He has a quick bat and power. I'm not sure how good of a fielder he is at SS/3B.

If the Phillies move Lee, that's the caliber of player the Phillies should look to get back. I don't want to move Lee for the same type of slop the Mariner gave the Phillies in 2010.
Jason Parks has him number three. Guy can hit and is a really young player.

So most likely AL bound? Thx for the info.
I'm not sure the Cards could get anything worthwhile for him. 17M/year for another 3 years, plus an option year.

He's always been lousy on defense so I don't know if DHing him would help that much. Looking quickly at his stats, he's hit a lot more infield pop-ups this season than I thought. His K/BB numbers look good - most of the drop in his numbers is in the BABIP, which the increase in pop-ups would explain (along with a slight dip in LD rate).

Top Bottom