• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

I'd say it's the other way around at this point, and that's no slight to Profar.

Simmons is Ozzie Smith with Alex Gonzalez's bat right now. He's a legit superstar already.

I'd agree with that, I think Profar needs maybe 2-3 more years to develop his batting. Hell at this point I'm not so sure if the Rangers would be better off if they had kept Leury Garcia rather than Profar.

bjb

Banned
Archer looked awful, but nice seeing the Rays pull this one out. The Orioles looked pretty deflated this entire series, especially after losing the marathon game.

Also, Tim Beckham had a nice hit. Nice to see his utility and pot smoking career finally coming to fruition.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Well Mauer is done for the year and so am I. Another glorious year in Twins Territory.

Save us Byron, Miguel, and Alex.

MiKeD

Banned
Well Mauer is done for the year and so am I. Another glorious year in Twins Territory.

Save us Byron, Miguel, and Alex.

I had Dozier on my fantasy league roster the 2nd half of the season. For some reason I thought he was hitting better than his .240 something shows. I can actually see him getting 20-20 one of these next couple of years.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I had Dozier on my fantasy league roster the 2nd half of the season. For some reason I thought he was hitting better than his .240 something shows. I can actually see him getting 20-20 one of these next couple of years.
He was pretty terrible for the first third of the season or so. One of the few pleasant surprises this year.

bjb

Banned
Royals and Tigers should (still) be really good the for next couple of years. I honestly don't expect the Twins to do anything for some time.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Royals and Tigers should (still) be really good the for next couple of years. I honestly don't expect the Twins to do anything for some time.
Twins will probably be shit for another year or so, but if things break right, 2015 or 2016 should be a hell of a lot better.

Enron

Banned
We have a winner in the Yahoo NEOGAF Baseball League.

icecream thread beat Cuban Jailbait in the final. Defending champ Benny the Jet took the bronze.

Good season with lots of competative battles all year. GAF knows baseball.

Yes sir! Enron reigns supreme!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Let's get a walk off win tonight redlegs.

wow some solid veteran baserunning from Choo there.

Congrats Pirates. Cleveland knows long ass playoff droughts.

Anyway, Indians have won 9 of 10 now and are still only a game in the lead of a wild card spot.

I don't think we can lose more than 1 game of the 6 remaining against the White Sox and Twins.

Top Bottom