• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Not really a good excuse when you can't outdraw a team that is purposely shitting on themselves.

It's the Cleveland dynamic. This city hasn't won a Professional Baseball, Basketball or Football Championship since the early 60's. Only my grandparents were around when this happened.

That's a long fucking time. Try going through a drought like that with ALL your professional franchises and see where the attendance is years later for teams on the cousp.

They won a World Series a couple years ago and went back last year. If the Indians actually fielded competitive teams for multiple years like that, or hell, went back to the WS. you can bet Attendance would be way higher. They're just tired of our teams shitting on us.

The Tigers won a WS a few years ago? I must have been passed out.

LOL.

What did I say. Angels fuck up, now Rangers have bases loaded with no outs.

Oh well, day's going to end with the same Wild Card picture as the last week.

Branduil

ibnuZ2PCbuzVXr.gif

Someone please shoot me.

Branduil

Wash is such a pathetic idiot to complain about the lack of joy in the fanbase. You know why there's no joy? Because for the third straight year, YOUR team is choking harder than Vince Carter in a playoff game. You'd have to be a brainless amoeba to derive any "joy" from this team's performance.

Enron

Banned
Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington on Wednesday replied to the gloom-and-doom pictures that have been painted of his club.

“You look at every other city that has chance of being in the playoffs now, and there’s joy,” Washington said. “I don’t see a whole lot of joy in Arlington. I’m not knocking anybody. I just don’t see it. All they can talk about is how we collapsed. That’s not right.”

I wish for terrible things to happen to Ron

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
That's it folks, let's do this again tomorrow.
Look, I can't stand your team's racist logo or most of the players on the team, but I want them to get into the playoffs over the Rangers. But I also want the Twins to win 2 more games so Gardenhire can get 1000 wins and then I won't feel all that sad when they shitcan him at the end of the year.

Look, I can't stand your team's racist logo or most of the players on the team, but I want them to get into the playoffs over the Rangers. But I also want the Twins to win 2 more games so Gardenhire can get 1000 wins and then I won't feel all that sad when they shitcan him at the end of the year.

I can't see the Rangers losing two more games. One, probably. Then again I have a hard time seeing us sweep you guys, so we'll see how it goes.

aFIGurANT

So Ranger-Age, did Alex Rios fail or is it just a matter of shitting the bed as a team? It seemed like he was going to carry the team for a minute there.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I can't see the Rangers losing two more games. One, probably. Then again I have a hard time seeing us sweep you guys, so we'll see how it goes.
Probable starters: Pedro Hernandez, Cole De Vries, Scott Diamond. I'm not saying it's a lock but I wouldn't be surprised.

Top Bottom