• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Well if you were less busy hating on the
Bossman...

Much respect for the Bossman.

tumblr_lu2i7aFWOt1r5lhfso1_500.jpg

Yes, wildcard #1 automatically gets home field. If there is a tie for that spot, then it comes down to the season record (between those two teams) to decide who gets home field.

Because of this the Rays technically have a 2 game lead on the Indians for the #1 spot. Don't mind playing in Tampa. We're a much better team than last time we were there. Still it's funny both of our wins against them is a combined 19-0. lol

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I was actually at the Twins and Indians game tonight, it was a lot of fun. Got pretty exciting there at the end.
Target Field is great.

I'm sort of sad I didn't go to a game this year, but the time investment I made watching the shit team on TV was more than enough.

So Allen Craig is officially out for at least the NLDS Most likely out for longer than that since he's been diagnosed with a Lisfranc injury which takes about 6 weeks to heal.

Man, our bench is going to be downright awful.

aFIGurANT

So Allen Craig is officially out for at least the NLDS Most likely out for longer than that since he's been diagnosed with a Lisfranc injury which takes about 6 weeks to heal.

Man, our bench is going to be downright awful.

Yeah, we needed Kolten Wong/Anderson/Peterson to show even a little something this year to make that scenario not repeat itself again this year. It's too bad because Wong really could have done something he was just snake-bit down the stretch when he got time, it seemed like.

Paches

The Mariners are a complete gong show. After Wedge said he heard nothing from the upper management/ownership, he quit because he didn't want to be a lame duck next year, and then later today the GM says they wanted to bring him back. Jesus Christ Chuck and Howard, sell the fucking team to Mark Cuban and get it over with.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I think I want a Los Rojos jersey.

NL Central has been extremely entertaining this year.

Lets get it moving, way to go Frazier.

Beating a locked-in Cliff Lee is a good way to go into the playoffs. Medlen is looking like a total beast again. And to think, he was going to be shipped to the bullpen if Tim Hudson didn't get hurt.

jakncoke

Banned
fuck the umps that was a strikeout.

bull fucking shit, shouldnt be on base, should be in the dugout. fuck the umps.

good double play. fuck the umps . get aids

edit; game over. fuck the reds. 1 more for a pnc playoff game :)

C4Lukins

How does it work if the Indians and Rangers are tied at the end of the season? I know the Rangers have the tiebreaker on the Rays, but I have no clue about Cleveland.

Top Bottom