• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

It's the Jays. They'll find a way to blow it somehow. Redmond is a flyball pitcher who can't even make the sixth, and the bullpen is overworked and terrible. Don't be shocked when the Yankees comeback.

rando14

2-way race for the Cy Young now between Scherzer and Darvish. Some people are over extending their argument about pitcher wins to the point where they downplay the objectively great season Scherzer is having. You could black out the W/L records for Yu, Felix, and Max and still be able to make a strong case for any of the three.

But Felix just shit the bed. There's always next year.

fuck the cy young award if scherzer beats yu

Taijuan Walker is getting called up.

what in the FUCK are you doing seattle mariners, why cant you just fill the spot with trash and then tank the rest of the year

RGVNOE

wow looks like it's not gonna be our night tonight, hope Waino can regroup for his next start, and they play well at Pit.

wow yea this game is over

Despite today's HR, I still don't understand how Ethier has regressed so much in terms of power/run production. Last year was pretty serviceable but barring a miracle he won't even get to 15 HR and 70 RBI. That is so not acceptable for an OF who doesn't steal bases.
I blame that bad contract.

clav

BuckHarvey.gif

Yeah, and I bet you guys thought it was over when the Reds were up 4 runs on Monday.

All I'm saying is... this lead isn't safe. Too many injuries in the bullpen; Just you watch.
Small assessment from 2 data walking around Manhattan: There's way more Mets gear than Yankeees gear.

Oh shit, you are in the states? For how long?

Also, depending on where you go, the Yankees stuff is more prevalent. In my experiences, Yanks kinda rule the suburbs.

Went to this wedding once in New Rochelle, and they were showing a montage of the couple. They went to a Mets game in Mets gear (bride's team) and the Father of the Bride cheered loudly by himself. Later, they got to a picture of them at a Yankees game and the whole place exploded in applause.

dmag1223

Now I just hope that last outing of 130ish pitches didn't ruin his arm/shoulder...

According to gameday, he was sitting around 89-90 with his fastball, topping out at about 92. Seems pretty low.

Yeah, and I bet you guys thought it was over when the Reds were up 4 runs on Monday.

All I'm saying is... this lead isn't safe. Too many injuries in the bullpen; Just you watch.

Well that won't matter when Bailey finishes off his perfect game.

Ah, Dusty moved Phillips to 2nd in the order. That explains it. He did what he should have been doing all year, but couldn't because Phillips was RBI leader and he's a 'players' coach.

RGVNOE

aside from the Cards probably not getting many hits tonight, pretty soon the replacement are coming in so yea it's pretty much over

Well that won't matter when Bailey finishes off his perfect game.

I doubt it'll be a perfect game, but i dont see the Cards getting many hits tonight

Edit: see you there goes the perfect game

Sanjuro

Goddam... not at the jump, but at his ERA. That's damn good!

EDIT: Sanjuro, what are you wearing? Imma find your ass, big homie.

Just a black shirt and cap. I've probably been on a couple pop-outs to left. I've been kind of hanging over the railing a good portion of the night. Good thing Josh Hamilton isn't here to murder me.

Top Bottom