• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Just a black shirt and cap. I've probably been on a couple pop-outs to left. I've been kind of hanging over the railing a good portion of the night. Good thing Josh Hamilton isn't here to murder me.

I'm going to find you. I'll get Nate McClouth to hit one your way.

EDIT: oops, I accidentally texted him to hit it to right. Oh well.

Chuck

Still without luck
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Losing the series to the fucking injury ridden AAA Jays. I don't know if The Tigers can make it the World Series with Justin Verlander looking worse than Rick Porcello.

At this rate with Schafer kicking ass, does B.J. honestly even make the postseason roster assuming Reed Johnson is healthy by the time the playoffs start?

Losing the series to the fucking injury ridden AAA Jays. I don't know if The Tigers can make it the World Series with Justin Verlander looking worse than Rick Porcello.

It had to happen at some point. Bad as the Jays are, I don't think they're quite so terrible that they'd go, like, 1-17 against the Yankees all year. 3-14 seems much more realistic.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
So the Twins fucking suck, but this rules:

@ZimMiracle said:
Legendary speed from Byron Buxton. After stealing second, the throw went into CF and Byron scored. Yes, he scored.

@CoreyKoemer said:
@ZimMiracle was the CFer picking dandelions? #LookAliveOutThere

@ZimMiracle said:
@CoreyKoerner Nope. Fielded and threw into the infield, but Buxton never stopped around the third base bag and scored standing.

Brandon Phillips acted like a damn fool before the game on a Cincy beat reporter for saying the TRUTH about Phillips' low OBP.

2 spot is the perfect spot for him. Please oh please don't go 'player's coach' on us, Dusty, and do what you should do to win.

Dusty is a fuckin' people pleaser. I hate people pleasers.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Brandon Phillips acted like a damn fool before the game on a Cincy beat reporter for saying the TRUTH about Phillips' low OBP.

2 spot is the perfect spot for him. Please oh please don't go 'player's coach' on us, Dusty, and do what you should do to win.

Waaaaat... I stay away from the Reds for 1 fucking day because they have been a huge disappointment this series, well hell since the start of August and this shit happens?

And they trounced the birds tonight. Miss a day...

edit : Oh, OK I read that wrong. I read as "beat up a reporter", have another drink rob

zulux21

oops I forgot to sub to the new thread lol.
anyways... it freaken sucks that the white sox are the hottest team in baseball right now ><: (aka the team with the best win lost record in the last 10 games)

the bats need to cool down again... actually having hitting to go along with decent pitching is winning them way to many games :/

The Dodgers have signed Edinson Volquez to a Major League deal and will join the team immediately.

The Orioles were awarded a waiver claim on Josh Willingham. The Orioles and Twins are trying to work out a trade.

The Pirates have released Kelly Shoppach from his minor league deal.

dmag1223

The more Phillips opens his mouth, the less respect I have for him. C Trent's comments were completely fair.

EDIT: Lol just watched the video. Dusty looks so uncomfortable during that exchange.

Waaaaat... I stay away from the Reds for 1 fucking day because they have been a huge disappointment this series, well hell since the start of August and this shit happens?

And they trounced the birds tonight. Miss a day...

edit : Oh, OK I read that wrong. I read as "beat up a reporter", have another drink rob

That would have been truly outrageous, WRE, lol.

Phillips is a nice guy, but he is also has a victim complex that's getting damn old. Then again, he plays great when he has a chip on his shoulder, so who am I to complain?

Also, Reds lost another series to the Cards, but they've never swept them. Feels like:
KwLGk32.jpg

Top Bottom