• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

harSon

Banned
Im not sure this is a good idea. Gomez doesnt last long. Of his 8 starts this season 1 went past 5 inning, 3 exactly 5 and the rest under. Thats pretty taxing on the bullpen specially this late in the season. I might lean towards moving Locke to the pen and bringing up Cumpton or Johnson

Anything is better then letting Locke continue to start. At least with Gomez, we get 5 solid innings. With Locke, we're lucky if we get to 5 and by then he's put our offense in a hole it's not capable of getting out of.

And putting Locke in the bullpen is a terrible idea. He has significant command issues right now, which is terrible considering the type of pitcher that he is.

Cloudy

Banned
Why do corporations keep fucking up like this? 90 percent of all redesigns are for the worse, it seems.

It's just so stupid. There was a 4000 post complaint on their fantasy forum demanding they go back to the classic format or give users an option and they closed it and said there would be no going back.

They don't realize that the minimalist design was the only reason many people used them over ESPN. Their original content isn't nearly as good

Chris R

Wow, what a BS call. At least it worked out for us though.

Nah that was a balk (unless you were talking about the out on the dribbler down the line...)

38wF34x.jpg
got us again!

Macattk15

God.

Fuck CB Bucknor.

I really do think he beats Angel Hernandez in the biggest fucking cocksucker umpire contest.

That isn't his "SET POSITION" CB (Not that Farquhar did anything to warrant a balk call anyway) ... you fucking dipshit ... he's looking in to get the sign and then he goes to his standing set position.

I'm so sick of umpires. If the Mariners were in contention and that call was made and cost them the game ..... hollllllllllllllllllly shit.

Top Bottom