• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

turnbuckle

Cabrera left the game after injuring his leg

Awesome.

He'll probably be back tomorrow.

I have no idea, but that's the way they've been addressing his injuries for the most part this season. In some ways his incredible season could be dangerous for his future and the Tiger's postseason if it continues to mean he plays through multiple core injuries.

Dusty just sits there grinning.

He's haearing a logical paradox that confuses his programming as a player's coach.

'He's saying something stupid... but player's c-stu-saying-coach pl-pl-pl-plllllllll> ERROR><ERROR<>101010111'

If you look closely, you can see smoke coming out from the side of his neck.

TORIIIIII

whoop-there-it-is.gif

jakncoke

Banned
There's a fucking Anheuser-Busch brewery a few miles from Busch stadium and it's that fucking expensive? I knew it was really expensive at Busch, but didn't realize how it compared to everyone else. Cheap fucks. Doesn't stop me from buying beer and hot dogs and all sorts of tasty/deadly shit while I'm at games, though.

Bold is why. If people stood up and fought with their wallets the prices would come down as they'd rather sell at a lower price than no sales at all. But who wants to watch a game without some beer and snacks?

BFIB

There's a fucking Anheuser-Busch brewery a few miles from Busch stadium and it's that fucking expensive? I knew it was really expensive at Busch, but didn't realize how it compared to everyone else. Cheap fucks. Doesn't stop me from buying beer and hot dogs and all sorts of tasty/deadly shit while I'm at games, though.

Food and beer prices at Busch are insane. Usually I go to Kilroy's a few blocks from the stadium to get some Burgers/Brats and chips and a 24oz tall boy before the game. Total=$8

Bold is why. If people stood up and fought with their wallets the prices would come down as they'd rather sell at a lower price than no sales at all. But who wants to watch a game without some beer and snacks?

That's the thing, I only get to at most 1 game a season, so I might as well enjoy the food and drinks while I'm there. It's still fun despite the expense, it just seems silly at how much it costs relative to other stadiums.

turnbuckle

Jason Beck &#8207;@beckjason 2m
Cabrera indicated he expects to be ready to play tomorrow. "Cleveland, bro," he said.
Man...he needs to be DHing for a bit. Tough to do with Fielder's streak and Martinez being on fire (best average in the game since the All-Star break).

Man I can't wait until that motherfucker Torii Hunter retires.

You are such an angry guy. :)

Riggs

Banned
Miggy is fucking awesome lol, wish I could have a drink with him and Kevin Millar. Even though I know Miggy has drinking issues =/

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
You guys might remember when I mentioned this was the last "hard" stretch of the season for the Braves. I suggested going 5-4 over these 9 would be a good target. Well they're 4-4 and leading by 3 runs currently.

Top Bottom