• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout we get over old shit and talk bout the game starting in an hour.

Exactly!

Whats everyones watch location tonight? Going to a Halloween party but the first half will be dominated by the game... and then depending on the results afterwards will either be amped up karaoke... or karaoke that shows our feelings.

Mats is just up and down. He looked awful in the first series but then looked great against the cubs.

I wouldn't say he looked awful. He allowed one two out rally, which still enough to cost them the game going up against Clayton Kershaw. Outside of that stretch he's been pretty impressive given the stage and his experience.

That being said, good luck getting out the greatest contact hitting team of all time, rookie, you'll need it!

zroid

Banned
Oh wow. Jim Wolf is behind the plate today.

Royals fans may recall that he was the guy in charge during the game in Toronto back in August that got out of hand.

Because them boys from KC are polite.

It's honestly hilarious that KC is so butt hurt when little baby Ventura has a history of acting an asshole and trying to pick fights but no one bats an eye at that. The dude tries to get in people's face like a thug and has gotten ejected a couple times for it but I never see them speaking out on that.

Choomp

Banned
It's honestly hilarious that KC is so butt hurt when little baby Ventura has a history of acting an asshole and trying to pick fights but no one bats an eye at that. The dude tries to get in people's face like a thug and has gotten ejected a couple times for it but I never see them speaking out on that.

Didn't Kelvin Herrera do a thing too? Fuck that though I just wanna talk about the game really. As for Halloween plans I'll be at some sort of local music gig for the beginning of the game but will get home ASAP for the rest, will be checking for updates constantly too

JDHarbs

People can say what they want about Ventura, but he never threw 98 near someone's head intentionally.

Anyway, time to change topics.

People can say what they want about Ventura, but he never threw 98 near someone's head intentionally.

Anyway, time to change topics.

No, he's just pegged multiple people in retaliation or because he was just pissed at them kicking his ass, or looking at him the wrong way, or whatever other childish nonsense he makes up. Take god he is a man of the unspoken rules and most importantly CLASS.

And maybe what you say is true, but I wouldn't be shocked if he has based on his past actions but I don't want ever royals game.

Afrikan

David Wright comes out to the LUNIZ?

where was he raised?

edit Virginia huh?....interesting...someone must've put him up on some Bay Area shit.

was that song big for yall in the East Coast in the mid 90's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom