• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
how you brahs feeling about the next time a console generation rolls around we gonna be 40?

Shit man. In the words of Bigfoot Silva, "Why you do that?"

Are all of these games worth playing? They came for free with the graphics card I ordered for my PC.

Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 3
FC3 Blood Dragon

Haven't played the others but Tomb Raider was really fun.

It was the one with the Borg and the dude from Babe.

I like to think of him as Captain Dudley Smith.

FACE

Banned
when do we drop descriptive adjectives and cut to the chase and drop games friend?

I still would like to upgrade or build a new PC for Total War: Rome 2

Seeing the direction most games are headed, pretty soon.

I really hope they've improved the loading times for Rome 2, installing a 30gbs game in a small SSD is not really an option right now.

So a dull, predictable, perfectly linear movie is your version of a roller coaster? Got it.

I love how this post perfectly describes 99% of "AAA" games.

Fifty

So with fights like Travis Browne vs Overeem being on free cards as less than the co-main, how the hell are they expecting people to pay $60 to see Rashad Evans main event a card? I feel like if the FS1 cards continue to be at least somewhat relevant, shitty PPVs like 161 will really stand out as not being worth the $. Hopefully the # of PPVs reduces greatly in the coming years as more and more content becomes free.

So with fights like Travis Browne vs Overeem being on free cards as less than the co-main, how the hell are they expecting people to pay $60 to see Rashad Evans main event a card? I feel like if the FS1 cards continue to be at least somewhat relevant, shitty PPVs like 161 will really stand out as not being worth the $. Hopefully the # of PPVs reduces greatly in the coming years as more and more content becomes free.

They still make most of their money on PPV but maybe they're gearing up for a future where most of it will be network revenue? And then maybe two or three BIG PPVs per year. Don't know how feasible that is though.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I merely said it was fresher (and prettier) than yet another summer Marvel movie, don't be mad.

I was merely indulging you friend. i have no idea why you got such a raging hard on for marvel.

don't worry friend, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Paul Walker, and Vin Diesel are coming to save summer movies in a week or so.

At least two of those dudes would never get work if they stopped making those movies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
maybe something is lost in translation, but the F&F franchise have cool cars, hot chicks, good action, and tons of unintentional humor. they are closest thing to a spiritual successors of the 80s Stallone and Arnold movies.

Best comedy is the 'drama' bits. Paul walker couldnt act his way out of a paper bag. It just becomes pure slapstick.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Best comedy is the 'drama' bits. Paul walker couldnt act his way out of a paper bag. It just becomes pure slapstick.

You are absolutely correct, my favorite parts are when Vin waxes poetically about his family life and barbecues with his dad. these are acting tour de forces that Stallone would be proud of.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time bro :)

maybe something is lost in translation, but the F&F franchise have cool cars, hot chicks, good action, and tons of unintentional humor. they are closest thing to a spiritual successors of the 80s Stallone and Arnold movies.

i just watch the actual 80s Stallone and Arnold movies.

muddream

Banned
I was merely indulging you friend. i have no idea why you got such a raging hard on for marvel.

There's just too many of them, they all follow the same formula and they look pretty cheap considering the budget...they're basically the CoD of movies. Now if you're asking why that bothers me, I can only assume it's some mild case of autism & being sexless for more than a month.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
There's just too many of them, they all follow the same formula and they look pretty cheap considering the budget...they're basically the CoD of movies. Now if you're asking why that bothers me, I can only assume it's some mild case of autism & being sexless for more than a month.

Thats movies in general. I cant remember the last time i went to the movies and thought 'this was a good movie'. True grit remake was probably the last thing that made me take notice. Movies are so forgettable.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Just saw Iron Man 3. I expected an awesome action movie not a terrible action-comedy.

Not impressed at all by the Xbone. I barely game as is though so whatevs.

Thats movies in general. I cant remember the last time i went to the movies and thought 'this was a good movie'. True grit remake was probably the last thing that made me take notice. Movies are so forgettable.

Frances Ha is really good and I fucking hate the director so that should tell you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom