• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

VASPER

Banned
OK since we have a new thread we should do an introduction thing to get new posters or lurkers posting..

1. First MMA Show you remember watching
2. 5 favorite fighters
3. first MMA show you've attended (if any) or first MMA show you want to attend

can't think of any other things, my brain is drained

1.I wanna say i saw GSP vs Matt hughes second fight, the second shot at the title and i was hooked from then on in. Then really enjoying the Rampage griffin fight soo good.

2. this is a hard question i think i have to say JDS, GSP, Nick Diaz, Rampage, lyoto not in any order.

3.really would like to go to a show here in Denver but I've never been to a show.

This
image.php
is about to get crushed.

I HAVE MY DOUBTS. But yeah, that knee can open some cans wide open, there will be a whole lot of tomato soup going around ANYWAY

edit: Am I reading that right? The commission asked Overeem for Advice?

"Motherfuckers start testing for horse meat"

Shit should be illegal. If weed is!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
They don't do that on the higher difficulties (which is where the real game is much like how Master Ninja is where the real NGB is, everything else is just to train for that mode) and there is an entire dodging mechanic built on the premise of resuming combos you had to interrupt because you dodged.

Ngb is still my favorite action game. The only gripe i had with the game was that i didnt care for the military style levels. Gameplay is as close to perfect (minus camera and gameplay gripes) as developers have gotten.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I HAVE MY DOUBTS. But yeah, that knee can open some cans wide open, there will be a whole lot of tomato soup going around ANYWAY

edit: Am I reading that right? The commission asked Overeem for Advice?

"Motherfuckers start testing for horse meat"

Shit should be illegal. If weed is!
I was blacked out on Xanax so I have no memory whatsoever of JDS-Cain but from what I've read the fight was pretty much won in the clinch by Cain, no? Not a good idea again The Reem though.

They asked for his advice the way security firms ask hackers for advice, know how the criminal works and what holes he uses in order to protect the system better.

I was blacked out on Xanax so I have no memory whatsoever of JDS-Cain but from what I've read the fight was pretty much won in the clinch by Cain, no? Not a good idea again The Reem though.

They asked for his advice the way security firms ask hackers for advice, know how the criminal works and what holes he uses in order to protect the system better.

PACE

snorggy

I've been lurking these MMA threads for awhile.. with a fresh OT I'm gonna try to participate a bit more.

As an introduction, my background in MMA started with the first UFC when I rented that shit on VHS.. yes that weird big rectangle thing with the spools of film inside we used to watch moving pictures with.

I was into it until like the 5th one and then lost interest. I didn't get back into it until I happened to catch Nick Diaz and Karo banging on Spike TV (awesome fight from what I remember)... and have been a fan ever since.

Alright, so now I can call people cans and stuff right?

Heel

The era of insularity is over. Come one bro, come all bros, and bang like you have no interesting threads to fall back on.

Vio-Lence

Banned
hello friends, can i bang?

1. UFC 6: Oleg vs Tank in the Tournament Final, Ken Shamrock vs Dan Severn Superfight
2. The Prodigy BJ Penn, CroCop, Fedor, Nick Diaz, Wandy Sandstorm
3. UFC 68: Randy vs Timmy

VoxPop

Okami vs Lombard added to UFC on Fuel TV 8

Wand x Stann

Okami x Lombard

Struve x Hunt

Daniel Bryan x Gomi

Siyar x DHK

Solid solid card.

Heel

as a gift for accepting us, the new guys, here's KID Yamamoto vs (almost) Bruce Lee from 2004:

http://youtu.be/VRYZdlbisG8

Nice to have another kickboxing fan around. Did you watch the GLORY Final 16 on New Year's Eve? A few of us stayed up to watch. Great card.

iloXUmLplYJns.gif

Okami vs Lombard added to UFC on Fuel TV 8

Wand x Stann

Okami x Lombard

Struve x Hunt

Daniel Bryan x Gomi

Siyar x DHK

Solid solid card.

Hopefully this card holds up. Interested to see if Siyar tha Gawd can handle a grappler like Stun Gun.

Nice to have another kickboxing fan around. Did you watch the GLORY Final 16 on New Year's Eve? A few of us stayed up to watch. Great card.

no, sadly i have to deal with whatever Eurosport broadcasts.

last one i saw fully was SLAMM 7 – Holland vs Thailand, had some good scraps.

FACE

Banned

1. UFC 6: Oleg vs Tank in the Tournament Final, Ken Shamrock vs Dan Severn Superfight
2. The Prodigy BJ Penn, CroCop, Fedor, Nick Diaz, Wandy Sandstorm
3. UFC 68: Randy vs Timmy

I like your name and I like your avatar. You may bang to your heart's content.

why was OT3 euthanized before hitting the 20k post limit?
ehh it was close enough and I had to work in the morning, didn't want to wait for people to finish the page.
Who is the worse Mix Martial Artist, David "The Animal" Batista or Jason David Frank?
I'll go out on a limb and say Batista, but not by much.

And FACE: this is Jason David Frank:

mmpr-rg-tommy1.jpg

You'll be happy to know that he is the founder of:

tumblr_m4jl3w3dHq1ropu2mo1_500.jpg

Heel

Just a heads-up for everyone, this weekend Showtime will be free if you don't subscribe. Strikeforce for everyone!

I don't think SHO Extreme will be free for the prelims, though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Saying hi at Heel's invitation - I watch MMA when I can, and while I'm not a hardcore fan, I do like watching it more than a casual. It's just an issue of time. Hi everyone!

FACE

Banned
ehh it was close enough and I had to work in the morning, didn't want to wait for people to finish the page.

I'll go out on a limb and say Batista, but not by much.

And FACE: this is Jason David Frank:

http://www.rangercentral.com/database/1993_mightymorphin/images/mmpr-rg-tommy1.jpg[IMG]

You'll be happy to know that he is the founder of:

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4jl3w3dHq1ropu2mo1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Jesus tapped verbally, his brand's name is invalid.

Quake1028

1.First MMA Show you remember watching
UFC 49: Unfinished Business

2.5 favorite fighters
I'll just stick with active fighters:

1.Condit
2.Mir
3.Edgar
4.Faber
5.Mousasi

3.First MMA show you've attended (if any) or first MMA show you want to attend
None, so far. Too poor.

I defiantly think The Green Ranger would beat Batista's ass. Ranger wasn't that bad during his fights. I think he even beat some Super Heavies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom