• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
JL9Z1oR.png

What is this?!

edit: LP when am I ever in the thread at 3 in the morning? Better yet I'm a fucking atheist. No one will believe that libel you just wrote.

you slow ass german/american/korean/mexican dumbass, it's 03:00 in Portugal, 19:00 Pacific, where you live.

it's timezones, not fuckin parallel dimensions.

and i'm pretty sure libel is a BJJ choke.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
It's 5am and I'm sitting in a Copenhagen hospital with a friend who had a pretty serious allergic chock to fucking muesli (nuts I guess). I've had better Saturday nights, but at least she's ok now.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Now someone is moaning outside, and earlier some chick was puking her guts out.

Edit:^^ hehe, generally not a good idea. Those health nuts can't be trusted.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Hahaha. Good times.

Wonder if this will be Nogs last fight?

Nog looking pretty good (for a 60yr old). He needs some of Vitor's TRT though, would beast.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Well, tonight was decent for a free card, I guess. The Brazil events always consist of Brazilian fighters being matched up against total scrubs though. Too many of these fights were not competitive.

Yet Vitor got no punishment for the same thing. Bonnar was already finished anyways. He's no longer a draw and was only still in the UFC because of his history.. like Lidell, Griffin, BJ, Hughes, and Franklin.
Um no?

Bonnar tested positive for an actual steroid. Vitor got an exemption for TRT which makes them monitor your levels much more closely which is why Marquardt got popped before his fight w Rick Story. As far as we know, Vitor's levels were in check.

Um no?

Bonnar tested positive for an actual steroid. Vitor got an exemption for TRT which makes them monitor your levels much more closely which is why Marquardt got popped before his fight w Rick Story. As far as we know, Vitor's levels were in check.

Marquardt got popped because he didn't get exemption before hand. Same thing with Chael. And Vitor didn't have an exemption before the Bisping fight because Brazil had no commission (apparently they just formed one recently). But he can't fight in the US because he won't get an exemption due to popping hot for Anabolic Steroids in 06. He's abused in the past so the US commission won't let him slide on TRT. He's literally only been approved by the Brazilian Commission. To act like there's no bias there is naive.

Edit: Just rewatched that Silva fight and at the end it seriously looked like he was just throwing combos at a punching bag.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
yep, stared at the bubbles and the inner container for a while, then snapped the stick and watched it flow like the river of slime from Ghost Busters 2, but its green instead of pink.

Groovy mannnn

Marquardt got popped because he didn't get exemption before hand. Same thing with Chael. And Vitor didn't have an exemption before the Bisping fight because Brazil had no commission (apparently they just formed one recently). But he can't fight in the US because he won't get an exemption due to popping hot for Anabolic Steroids in 06. He's abused in the past so the US commission won't let him slide on TRT. He's literally only been approved by the Brazilian Commission. To act like there's no bias there is naive.

Edit: Just rewatched that Silva fight and at the end it seriously looked like he was just throwing combos at a punching bag.
Marquardt actually had an exemption for TRT beforehand, that's why the New Jersey Athletic Commission was monitoring his levels so closely prior to his fight and the fact that you don't know this means I probably shouldn't even respond to the rest of your post but here goes. Vitor cleared his TRT with the UFC through Marc Ratner who acts as commissioner when they do international shows and they were checking his levels periodically the same way Nevada does with TRT guys. His levels were fine or else we would have heard otherwise (maybe the tests haven't come back yet from the Rockhold fight though). Keith Kizer has gone on record saying that since he got popped for using an actual steroid in Nevada when he fought for PRIDE in 06 that the Nevada commission might not provide him with a TRT exemption if he applied for one in that state. It's not "the US commission", it's Nevada. This quote actually came from Kizer after Vitor had already taken the steps to get approved for TRT by Marc Ratner's outfit which normally does whatever they think Nevada would do under most circumstances, if not going above and beyond what Nevada does. However since they already approved Vitor and have been testing him per Dana, they're not going to go back on their decision based on an off-the-cuff quote from Keith Kizer after the fact. Of course it wouldn't be good for him to even try fighting again in Nevada now that he knows Kizer isn't looking to play ball with him but even then I bet he would backpedal a bit on that statement if there was a big Anderson/Vitor rematch that could take place in his state. That's a lot of money coming from a lot of Brazilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom