• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Uberfraud is gonna flunk out of the UFC HW division faster than Mirko Crocop. Hapa gonna send this guy packing for the Orient and worked mma and k1 fights.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Apparently it was a real beach. ?
039_P1012116.jpg

Uberfraud is gonna flunk out of the UFC HW division faster than Mirko Crocop. Hapa gonna send this guy packing for the Orient and worked mma and k1 fights.

Ehh I dont know - much like Lesnar I think maybe his star power is more important than his ability. He'd probably have to do really horribly and lose like 4 times in a row to get kicked out. The only way he gets dropped is if he becomes too much of a pain in the ass at the negotiating table ... which I could see as a real possibilty.

Speaking of losing 4 times in a row, is Herman cut yet?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Overeem will be back on track this summer. Hell, everyone said he lost because you can't do Anderson Silva clowning at heavyweight. Now that we all know Anderson Silva can't even clown at middleweight we sure as shit know that Overeem isn't going to try that crap again. We aren't going to see that sort of showboating in the octagon from anyone significant for some time now.

Overeem should be able to do to Travis Browne what he did to Todd Duffee. But then again, now the shield has been pierced, anything is possible.

We going to make believe that this overripe tomato can hasn't been knocked out a dozen times in his career.

Hapa going to send him back to Japan to fight on the undercard of worked Aoki cards.

Not only worked but if his opponent is a foreigner they're guaranteed to get yellow carded for no reason.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
even when he was ubereem everyone knew he had a weak chin and was susceptible to getting ko'd
nothing new there

We going to make believe that this overripe tomato can hasn't been knocked out a dozen times in his career.

By "shield being pierced" I meant more of how Overeem is perceived by many in the media and fanbase more than his obvious career stats. As in: If a fighter goes on a wild winning streak = unstoppable. Streak gets broken: will never win again.

muddream

Banned
Hapa combines just the necessary amount of dangerousness with blatantly limited fighting ability to deliver forever contendership-crushing losses. I call this the Leben-Equilibrium and Reem should take it very seriously.

Heel

WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING 4: ***** VS. DEANDA
Date: August 10, 2013
Venue: Citizens Business Bank Arena
Broadcast: NBC Sports Network

MAIN CARD
Tyrone ***** vs. Angel DeAnda
Brandon Hempleman vs. Marlon Moraes
Dave Huckaba vs. Ray Sefo
Keon Caldwell vs. Nick Newell
Gesias Cavalcante vs. Tyson Griffin

PRELIMINARY CARD
Gerald Harris vs. Jorge Santiago
Lewis Gonzalez vs. Antonio McKee
Lew Polley vs. Hans Stringer
Joe Murphy vs. John Robles
Isaac Gutierrez vs. VIctor Valenzuela

CUVVd6t.jpg

muddream

Banned
WSOF has a surprising amount of "talent" for an org that headlined a show with Jon Fitch, but I just can't get excited about these Zuffa washout type orgs unless it's dumb stuff like Rumble fighting at heavyweight and winning. The washouts need to be split evenly across the globe, the only exception being Poland which hosts 2 impressive orgs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING 4: ***** VS. DEANDA
Date: August 10, 2013
Venue: Citizens Business Bank Arena
Broadcast: NBC Sports Network

MAIN CARD
Tyrone ***** vs. Angel DeAnda
Brandon Hempleman vs. Marlon Moraes
Dave Huckaba vs. Ray Sefo
Keon Caldwell vs. Nick Newell
Gesias Cavalcante vs. Tyson Griffin

PRELIMINARY CARD
Gerald Harris vs. Jorge Santiago
Lewis Gonzalez vs. Antonio McKee
Lew Polley vs. Hans Stringer
Joe Murphy vs. John Robles
Isaac Gutierrez vs. VIctor Valenzuela

Looks great. Also a weird aside, I used to be Gerald Harris' manager, no lie. Really weird how life works out sometime.

Heel

"Special breaking news edition" of The MMA Hour 11 AM ET / 8 AM PT tomorrow.

Ariel says it has nothing to do with an upcoming fight.

I'm going to assume it involes the Ultimate. Promotion acquisition? Fighter signing? Let's speculate.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
TITS

Ronda Rousey:
"Gina Carano was an amazing fighter, and she had a fantastic rack," Rousey says of the MMA fighter-turned-actor. But then again: "You don't see big titties in the Olympics, and I think that's for a reason."

Heel

It's a scrapper vs. scrapper FOTY candidate on paper and has renewed my trust in the mighty Joe Silver Sean Shelby for the remainder of 2013.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Just got my foot x rayed. NOT BROKEN! Yaaay. Fractured though. Why this man gave me pills is beyond me but i did not say no

*edit* I've been spamming the lady's texts with this image

show-DeVito-your-tits.jpg

Heel

They're the same thing, friend. If they told you it's a fracture your foot is broken.

A question remains, though....who did this to you? Is Kat1eLock still hurting you?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
They're the same thing, friend. If they told you it's a fracture your foot is broken.

A question remains, though....who did this to you? Is Kat1eLock still hurting you?

She hits me cause she wuvs me. Let me elaborate because i am linguistically..and apparently factually challenged. My FOOT..is fine. My toe is fucked. In the x ray the bone that goes into the foot completely slipped out of the joint. The middle joint is where i have a break. I did this to myself while i was making my bed.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Apparently Silva wants seconds, right this year.

I guess he woke up and wasn't a champion.
He should catchweight and fight Ryoto.
She hits me cause she wuvs me. Let me elaborate because i am linguistically..and apparently factually challenged. My FOOT..is fine. My toe is fucked. In the x ray the bone that goes into the foot completely slipped out of the joint. The middle joint is where i have a break. I did this to myself while i was making my bed.
Your avatar is just perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom