• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

I understand where my friend Chamber is coming from. When it comes to athleticism, Serena is an absolute animal.

Refn really turned up with a stinker. I was bored out of my mind, to the point of hating Only God Forgives.

Maybe it flew over my head, but holy potatoes this movie fucking sucked. A bunch of shit actors, Gosling went full retard with the blank stare and you could step out of the house, go buy some groceries and roll a blunt on the way, without losing a beat.

The script was pretty cool from what I read, so this was a bit of a shock to me.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
No.

It's War Z. Scam city.

Kill it with fire, avoid like the plague, don't even touch with a 50-foot pole, etc.

6a010536fa9ded970b0198lso5.jpg

Anyone used Silkroad, so tempted to buy some "stuff" on there.

Turning on the Legacy MMA show now.. Bummed that Schiavello isn't calling the fights :(

And why is Holly Holm fighting this chick that allowed Fallon Foxxx to choke her out with the shin? Is this setting up a superfight between Holly Holm and the aforementioned Fallon Foxxx?

EDIT: guess not because Holly is fighting at 135.

EDIT 2: OH SHIT LEFT LEG CEMETERY

Holly+Holm+vs.+Allanna+Jones.gif

Something tells me miss Holly is gonna get a call from Joe Silver.

Oh and Voice Versus Nick Diaz on August 9th lol that should be great.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Ey yo. Cage warriors? We in there? Im in nerdchat if anyone is planing on watching this.

Edit. i guess not you dirty fucks.

lol the UFC tries to do something halfway decent with one of their posters and this is what happens.. No wonder they keep them pretty plain normally.

"Why is there light coming out of JBJ's chest hur hur hurrrr"

Also, I didn't realize this before but apparently the RFA show next Friday is in Carson, CA.. I think I may go to it if ticket prices are low enough.

lol - Anderson Silva cried on Brazilian tv when asked if he was involved in fixing the fight against the Weed Man.

Unrelated: Any of you mma brehs have any dup Skyrim, Chivalry, or Torchlight 2 summer sale cards you could give me? They're the only three I need to get my badge.
_____

Keep it classy Joe Riggs! ...

Joe "Methuselah" Riggs said:
"I'd come from cutting weight, and I take my shorts off --my underwear off-- and they're all stained with sh*t, probably, and whatever, and I threw them in Tim Walsh's face. It was a perfect shot to the lips. And he peels them off his face, and he wheels them at me, and it hits the camera guy right in the lips. And he went down, talking about throwing up, because they were like saturated with sweat, piss and sh*t. I was cutting weight, so I was sitting there like pissing myself."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom