• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Now that Schilt is out of the picture, I would like to see Glory setup a Sp*ng-Saki rematch. Saki knocked him out last time, but that was 3 years ago and both fighters have improved since then.

Silvas tears means death.

December 28th, Silva will aim for Weidmans vital spots and murder him. Will call him the biggest playboy he ever met. Will even take off his hat at Weidmans funeral...reminiscing about this young playboy that killed his mood for the summer.

OSSSSS!!

I wonder if Ghost ever paid a visit to Action Bronson, lol

Silvas tears means death.

December 28th, Silva will aim for Weidmans vital spots and murder him. Will call him the biggest playboy he ever met. Will even take off his hat at Weidmans funeral...reminiscing about this young playboy that killed his mood for the summer.

OSSSSS!!
lol Christopher Wildman will make Canderson tap to a sharpshooter next time and you can take that to the bank.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Except for the fact that Rocky 3 and 4 were released in the early 80s (82 & 85).

Jesus fuck, my memory is failing me. Late 80s would have had Thunderlips as a much bigger figure, same goes with Mr. T, that'd be post A-Team.

I need my fuckin head examined. Thanks for setting me straight.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Honestly, these Fox cards should have a bunch of squash matches on them. That one Strikeforce CBS card comes to mind.

Honestly, these Fox cards should have a bunch of squash matches on them. That one Strikeforce CBS card comes to mind.
Last Fox card had great matchups and was probably the 2nd best card of the year to date (2nd to 162). I find it kind of weird how schizophrenic the UFC is when it comes to Fox cards. One will be more stacked than most PPVs and then we get relatively weak shit like this one.

Dysun

The one where Fedor squashed Brett Rogers?

ah yeah the good old days

fedor-rogers-head-off.gif

FACE

Banned
i've never played this series, but i looked it up and it looks intriguing.

would this be an apt analogy?

Civ: Europa Universalis
Arithmetic: Differential Equations

I don't think the gap in complexity is that large, I'd say it a more apt analogy would be: basic algebra -> calculus.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Last Fox card had great matchups and was probably the 2nd best card of the year to date (2nd to 162). I find it kind of weird how schizophrenic the UFC is when it comes to Fox cards. One will be more stacked than most PPVs and then we get relatively weak shit like this one.

The last Fox card should be the model they use for those shows, putting the best foot forward.

Saturday's card is a joke.

Heel

In a surprise to no one but Michael Schiavello, Nick Diaz did not show up for his The Voice Versus interview.

I actually laughed reading Schiavello's tweet that he'd be interviewing him on Monday. Was he trying to will it into actually happening?

Dysun

fucking joe silva

how hard is it to make dc vs werdum, it's pretty fucking obvious those are the two guys who should fight

Vio-Lence

Banned
started a game of civ last night around 11:00 pm. figured i'd play a few turns before showering and going to bed. several turns later its 4:30 am.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
fucking joe silva

how hard is it to make dc vs werdum, it's pretty fucking obvious those are the two guys who should fight

Any fight between DC and a top HW is pointless as he's repeatedly stated he wants to cut to 205. He doesn't want anything to do with the HW title and any victory he had against anyone at the top would just be detrimental to the division.

That said, I think Werdum is being saved for the winner of Overeem/Browne.

dream

I'm not proud of this, but I'm amongst friends and I feel like I should confess that I did a 12 hour marathon session of Civ 5: BNW over the weekend.

It's so good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom