• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when Canderson is supposedly opening up to his countrymen he's still spewing platitudes to a certain extent.

And lol @ purple shorts dude.

muddream

Banned
Thanks to Peter Dinklage we now live in a post-midgeal society and the tiny rasta wearing red slippers with a Goku outfit no longer gets pointed out.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
18jvtJA.jpg

Cain all about that NKOTB

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Unrelated: Any of you mma brehs have any dup Skyrim, Chivalry, or Torchlight 2 summer sale cards you could give me? They're the only three I need to get my badge.

I have chivalry and torchlight if you still need them. They're not dupes, so I don't know if they can be traded (I don't know anything about this card business), but if they can you're welcome to them.

Can!

Give me some good seafood recipes. I know you damn Portuguese love your seafood.

I learned with Kojima that if you put an egg on the frying pan and cover it, wait 1 minute and Bam! you have a meal.

But yeah, I love marisco and lagosta. Got a restaurant near me that is top in town, and another one that is above average.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
sylvester-stallone-six-pack-belly.jpg

I hope i live to see that number. Give me an argument against drugs. Full head of hair..swole as fuck. I got what...five years at most with this body? Someone make the Sly pill. I will be the first person on the line.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
That is not a seventy year old body. That man did some up up down down left right left right B A start irl shit. My mom's uncle is almost seventy. He can barely negotiate a hallway. I will drink all the unicorn blood there is if i can look like that at that age.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Sly actually claims he never took anything in the 80's and only started HGH when he couldn't keep the work up anymore.

He wasn't (to my memory) built like a truck in the 80s so I would agree with that assertion.

And Gr1m, your mum's uncle story is the reason why I'm taking a lot better care of my shit now. For the sole purpose of wanting to as fully functional as possible until I can participate in 2115's hit reality TV show: "The Last Person Born in the 20th Century to Die."

MjFrancis

http://blog.build-some-muscle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sylvester-stallone-six-pack-belly.jpg[IMG]

I hope i live to see that number. Give me an argument against drugs. Full head of hair..swole as fuck. I got what...five years at most with this body? Someone make the Sly pill. I will be the first person on the line.[/QUOTE]He was 62 years old when that picture was taken, though he probably looks the same these days. So if you only get five years with a body like that at his age, Stallone is due to spontaneously explode sometime in the near future.

brentech

He was 62 years old when that picture was taken, though he probably looks the same these days. So if you only get five years with a body like that at his age, Stallone is due to spontaneously explode sometime in the near future.
And then dude can barely create a sentence that you can truly understand. You'd think he had a stroke with the lack of enunciation these days.

muddream

Banned
I watched the UFC Road to blah thing not knowing John Moraga and was pleasantly surprised that despite being a little person, he's from the Badr Hari school of fighting where hugging and shit means nuthin. Will be hard to watch him get Frankie Edgar'd by the ultra-technical Mighty Mouse Johnson.

Pat Healy vs. Khabib Nurmadavidhasselhov at UFC 165.

Should be a decent fight.
Healy is going for a ride.

I watched the UFC Road to blah thing not knowing John Moraga and was pleasantly surprised that despite being a little person, he's from the Badr Hari school of fighting where hugging and shit means nuthin. Will be hard to watch him get Frankie Edgar'd by the ultra-technical Mighty Mouse Johnson.

Didn't know that either (or who he is). Makes this main event a little more interesting. War Moraga!

Was out on the Island this weekend (Long Island) and Chris Weidman is being promoted all over the place. Hes been going out to local restaurants and bars by the water. Its pretty cool that a local Long Island guy KO'd the GOAT. Hes a local celebrity

MjFrancis

And then dude can barely create a sentence that you can truly understand. You'd think he had a stroke with the lack of enunciation these days.
He was never all that coherent to begin with, so much so now that you would think he had a career getting punched in the face, not acting in front of a camera.

On the subject of Stallone, Rocky Balboa was a triumphant comeback and the Expendables has been filled to the brim with wasted potential. The third should prove no exception to that.

Mcdonald talks a big game and acts the psychopath role. If he doesn't submit Ellenberg, his psychopath persona will serve him well when he has to explain how it feels to get knocked the fuck out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He was never all that coherent to begin with, so much so now that you would think he had a career getting punched in the face, not acting in front of a camera.

On the subject of Stallone, Rocky Balboa was a triumphant comeback and the Expendables has been filled to the brim with wasted potential. The third should prove no exception to that.

He wrote Rocky. He can do anything he wants from then on, he's been given immunity.

Don't get me wrong though I love 90% of his films. Give me more Judge Dredd and Demolition Man please.

MjFrancis

I'll agree that he gets a pass based on the Rocky movies. I'm really of the opinion that Rocky - Rocky II - Rocky Balboa is one of the greatest dramatic trilogies of all time. Everything in between was self-parody on Stallone's part. But, as stated, the man gets a pass based on how damn good Rocky was.

I love Demolition Man, but for some reason Judge Dredd lost it's appeal to me over time. This was before the awesome reboot, too. I'll maintain that if I ever play and win some sort of lottery in the tens of millions, I'll help finance a sequel to the Dredd reboot as a contribution to the public arts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll agree that he gets a pass based on the Rocky movies. I'm really of the opinion that Rocky - Rocky II - Rocky Balboa is one of the greatest dramatic trilogies of all time. Everything in between was self-parody on Stallone's part. But, as stated, the man gets a pass based on how damn good Rocky was.

I love Demolition Man, but for some reason Judge Dredd lost it's appeal to me over time. This was before the awesome reboot, too. I'll maintain that if I ever play and win some sort of lottery in the tens of millions, I'll help finance a sequel to the Dredd reboot as a contribution to the public arts.

Yes, yesssss.

I did enjoy Rocky III and IV for what they were though. III was the height of the late 80s/early 90s excess and IV was just insanity with robots and Soviets.

Demolition Man is absolutely better than Judge Dredd, but a lot of that is due to Wesley Snipes being absolutely insane.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Demolition Man is absolutely better than Judge Dredd, but a lot of that is due to Wesley Snipes being absolutely insane.

Judge Sly was atrocious and has not aged well at all. The Superman 3-esque pushing of Rob Schneider was unwelcome as well.

Demolition Man is still amazing. Like you said, Wesley took it to the next level.

Also, here's a funny story regarding Demolition Man. In Mainland Europe, "Taco Bell" was replaced with Pizza Hut. But in the UK it was still Taco Bell. I had no idea what Taco Bell was until I discovered the internet, and when I was a kid I legit thought it was an upscale joint like in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom