• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysun

Any fight between DC and a top HW is pointless as he's repeatedly stated he wants to cut to 205. He doesn't want anything to do with the HW title and any victory he had against anyone at the top would just be detrimental to the division.

That said, I think Werdum is being saved for the winner of Overeem/Browne.
fat boy dc has been talking about cutting to 205 for like 2 years

at this point I wont believe it til he steps on the scales

muddream

Banned
Attn Anime-MMA-GAF:

Pacific Rim made me want to watch NGE. Should I watch A) the regular series, B) the condensed Death&Rebirth movie thing or G) No Response

For the record, I'm still not condoning the act of anime watching.

Any fight between DC and a top HW is pointless as he's repeatedly stated he wants to cut to 205. He doesn't want anything to do with the HW title and any victory he had against anyone at the top would just be detrimental to the division.

That said, I think Werdum is being saved for the winner of Overeem/Browne.

Oh lawd please don't give us Overeem vs Werdum 3.

TheChits

Attn Anime-MMA-GAF:

Pacific Rim made me want to watch NGE. Should I watch A) the regular series, B) the condensed Death&Rebirth movie thing or G) No Response

For the record, I'm still not condoning the act of anime watching.

The regular series followed by End of Evangelion

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
fat boy dc has been talking about cutting to 205 for like 2 years

at this point I wont believe it til he steps on the scales

Until he does so, he's a HW Rory MacDonald without the luxury of being able to wait a few years.

muddream

Banned
domo arigato, anime friends

lmao heel, but chegg it: there was more fighting going on than in a gsp fight and the finish looked more legit than the anderson ko

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I watched a season of the Surreal Life and it had Canseco in it, he helped save that show. Highly entertaining dude.

Vio-Lence

Banned
If A-Rod is suspended I need a A-Fraud avatar. I have to act like I care about Roidin' while wearing a Yankees uniform.

Given his injuries and age, he's never playing in MLB again. Not sure why you are celebrating some past his prime tomato can getting got.

Everyone already knew he was a cheater. Seeing someone like Pooholes get got would be better.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I have to co-sign frenemy yaco on that. That prospect of a "life-long ban" doesn't mean shit for a guy who's already done and if I'm a player, I really don't give a damn about the HOF.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
When i was working in ARod's building he had a personal trainer who was so roided out he didnt even look human. This man had garden hose veins in places where most people couldn't see veins if they peeled their skin off.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

He was a 6'2 or so black man with huge dreads who'd always wear those comical body builder tanks. Juiced to the gills. His skin looked like a kid went crazy with a sharpie. Freakiest shit was that his skin looked so thin you could almost make out muscle fibers even if he wasnt lifting anything . I had never seen anything go down but i heard he was moving product in the locker room. Who knows how long ARod has been putting winstrol in his coffee.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Gxvb4cL.png

RIP Women's division

muddream

Banned
What's better...seeing someone beat Tito into the living death or him losing the role during filming because he can't form a fluid sentence.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
More consequences of Anderson getting beaten: Chael moving back to Middleweight.

“I’ll return to middleweight after beating ‘Shogun,’” Sonnen said. “There are two guys I want to get matched up with: Vitor Belfort, because he’s awesome and he’s on an incredible roll, and Wanderlei Silva, who I’ve heard is going back to middleweight. The landscape has completely changed. I’ve got a new contract and I’m returning to the weight class.”

dream

Luke Rockhold vs Mak. Why? What is this fight's purpose? Who will it entertain? Will a win help anyone? Will a loss hurt anyone? Does anyone, the fighters included, actually give a shit?

Wand back at MW? He looked good at 205

We all know he can beat Bisping. So is Wand a top 10 MW? I can't see him beating Belfort, he can possibly beat Okami, Rockhold, Jacare and Belchar. Sonnen can go either way.

Wand can beat anyone because he lays it all on the line in every exchange.
Belfort is a spicey matchup...but he can clip him...and vice versa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom