• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Is PPM on a strictly human diet?
5eed9420ff9811e29dbe22000a1fb6d1_7.jpg

the dog looks scared.

I met a guy today who named his son Anakin. I asked him "What if your son doesn't like Star Wars?" and he was speechless. Like he really didn't think of that.

My nephew is the biggest pussy in the world.

Oh and I have no fucking power because PG&E decided that today would be a good day to fix some shit.

Heel

John Morgan ‏@MMAjunkieJohn - Early ratings in for Fight Master from last night. Slipped to 398,000, which I think is the series low, unfortunately. Fight Master audience slipped 47 percent among adults 18-49 compared to its lead in program: COPS. That depresses me.

I stopped watching Fight Master. Its getting hard to stick with TUF these days. I can't watch the same show with lower production values.

Heel

Check out the record of this kid fighting on the ol' Brazilian glue-in-the-eye circuit this weekend. 19 years old, 25-0 in less than 2 years.

Julio Cesar Neves

KO (Flying Knee)
KO (Flying Knee)
KO (Flying Knee)
KO (Flying Knee)
KO (Flying Knee)
KO (Flying Knee)

Reminds me of Barao's trail of cans before he got called up to WEC. Will have to keep an unglued eye on him.

dream

Hopefully, Astro can go on nerd chat, ask polyfriend what happened, and report back to us.

edit:
polyh3dron: You have been banned for the following reason:
[5:28pm] polyh3dron: We don't need to hear about how you got confused by the thread title. Click X instead of making the thread useless for its target audience.
[5:28pm] polyh3dron: Date the ban will be lifted: 08-15-2013, 04:00 PM

Heel

polyh3dron: You have been banned for the following reason:
[5:28pm] polyh3dron: We don't need to hear about how you got confused by the thread title. Click X instead of making the thread useless for its target audience.
[5:28pm] polyh3dron: Date the ban will be lifted: 08-15-2013, 04:00 PM

jbi2AbO39JLCEL.jpg

Bros,

Just got back from my father's check up. The chemo is going well and the spots on his lungs are not cancerous. So the he just has to worry about the cancer on his stomach.

FACE

Banned
Pauly got banned because he entered a thread about a PC exclusive space sim called X:Rebirth and posted "this isn't the weeaboo game for wii u huuur duuur".

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Oh, that's like when I got banned for referencing Taken the movie in a thread about Taken the TV show.

Except I got 30 days instead of a week. Cism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom