• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoxPop

Chuck Norris actually did compete in multiple tournaments. Was a champion if I'm remembering correctly.

Was it as good as this?

frank-dux-records.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

dana-white-angry.jpg

Hooooooooo Leeeeeeeee shit is UFC on Fox 1 stacked. A lot of solid match ups. Plus the return of Mike Brown and Doomsday. I just hope I actually have that channel in my current set up and isn't part of a higher package.

MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
Mauricio Rua vs. Chael Sonnen
Travis Browne vs. Alistair Overeem
Iuri Alcantara vs. Urijah Faber
Matt Brown vs. Mike Pyle
Uriah Hall vs. John Howard
Michael "The Menace" Johnson vs. Joe Lauzon

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 6 p.m. ET)
Michael McDonald vs. Brad Pickett
Max Holloway vs. Conor McGregor
Mike Brown vs. Steven Siler
Diego Brandao vs. Daniel Pineda

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)
Manvel Gamburyan vs. Cole Miller
Cody Donovan vs. Ovince St. Preux
Ramsey Nijem vs. James Vick

I'm going to LOL when DirecTV and Dish don't carry Fox Sports 1 on the day of the card.

Was it as good as this?

frank-dux-records.png

Bad joke. Dux entire story was vetted and fell apart like wet toilet paper. The organization listed his address as their own and none of his opponents appear to have ever existed.

Norris competed in real, documented events against real, documented opponents.

Van Owen

Banned
Bad joke. Dux entire story was vetted and fell apart like wet toilet paper. The organization listed his address as their own and none of his opponents appear to have ever existed.

Norris competed in real, documented events against real, documented opponents.

Bullshit. I saw Dux break the fuck out of some ice blocks.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I propose a "winner returns to town, only to be largely ignored" match.

Frank Mir (Vox "I'm passionate about telephones" Pop)

vs.

Josh Barnett (Lambda "I take pleasure in Gypsies dying in a neighboring hospital" Piscium)

What sort of a contest would this be?

Heel

Id like to redirect your attention to the matter of hand brother heel.

I'm not sure what you're proposing. If it's possible to vote someone into not being racist, and to honor a bet that they have created like an honorable human being, hand me a ballot.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm not sure what you're proposing. If it's possible to vote someone into not being racist, and to honor a bet that they have created like an honorable human being, hand me a ballot.

Uhh. Yes?

Appologies friend im not feeling too sensitive tonight. Im on ma tina turner. Lets get it on.

Something something ,,sorry cumbr.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
32 pounds.

That's like the difference between 4 weight classes.

The only answer I'll accept for this is "I'm ridiculously stupid, ignored my contract & media coverage and thought I was fighting at heavyweight." Because anything else should warrant him having to take a test for mental retardation.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Women.

I think the girl/lady where I buy my booze from likes me. The last few times I have been there she has started up some chit chat with me, but today was a bit more obvious.

I went into a cold room to look at the cartons of beer and caught her out the corner of my eye fixing her hair watching me through the glass cabinets. She then came inside and started talking and doing busy work.

Maybe over thinking.

Women.

I think the girl/lady where I buy my booze from likes me. The last few times I have been there she has started up some chit chat with me, but today was a bit more obvious.

I went into a cold room to look at the cartons of beer and caught her out the corner of my eye fixing her hair watching me through the glass cabinets. She then came inside and started talking and doing busy work.

Maybe over thinking.

1. Tell me where you live in Australia so I can look at it in Google Maps and not stalk you.

2. Pics of the person in question?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Unconfirmed rumor. I may or may have not have fallen down the stairs. And then got laughed at by someone whos shit i was carrying. Its cool. I like falling down at 7 am. Its like a hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom