• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

0045_0kai.gif

Dysun

he's right, she probably retires in less than that
if her role in ff7 goes over well I don't expect her to fight again after the tate rematch

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
We all know how to play the game now.

I can only hope that this isnt true

We've gone about as soft as the Ultimate.

Hard to argue that.

Gr1m bro, It's not cancer bro. Just a fucked up muscle.

But it hurts bro.

I'm pretty sure good friend EviLore owes us some get out of jail free cards after ducking out of his own ban bet.

For sure. We also lost a couple of steps. We even slightly expanded insularity wise. I feel our lexicon has been dropping lately. People know what we're saying. Those things worry me. Both Vox and LP might come back? We're all Rich Franklins now.

Heel

fuck yes we've gone soft. who permitted the ostracized Gypsy hating LP to make an official thread?

Apathy!

He's gone rogue. UFC-GAF turncoat. Now making awful threads and not holding up his avatar bet like the Vox Pop he once despised, sullying the name of MMA-GAF. What a heel turn.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I say hate gypsies all you like. But make threads? Now youre crossing the fucking line.

*edit* May Evilore bless my spirit. For i may or may not be going in. He ignores me anyway so whats the harm?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
We're about as motivated as Rampage nowadays. I have apathy towards the new NFL season too.

edit: ^she looks like a much prettier version of Ronda Rousey.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I disagree, I think it'll end up being one of the best cards of the year up there with the Fox show in San Jose with Bendo/Gil.

So much budo on this card and y'all hating.

fans like pauly are the reason why Uncle Dana and Joe Silver have been putting on shitty cards for the past year +

some guys will buy all the shit and ask for more boss

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
If they had switched main events for this card with the next card (Condit vs Kampmann) then I'd be on the positivity bandwagon. But you guys just know we're in for a 30-27 Shogun grapplefucking that has us begging for him to retire, Sonnen jumping the shark for the nth time, and ruining the card. Search your feelings team positive, you know this to be true.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
zampoS3.jpg

If 4-man tournaments weren't enough, here's the latest step in Bellator trying to get their money's worth from King Mo.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
I disagree, I think it'll end up being one of the best cards of the year up there with the Fox show in San Jose with Bendo/Gil.

So much budo on this card and y'all hating.

Gotta agree with brother Poly here. Im actually hyped for the FS1 card. There will be scraps for sure.

fans like pauly are the reason why Uncle Dana and Joe Silver have been putting on shitty cards for the past year +

some guys will buy all the shit and ask for more boss
Come on Vio friend you know I'm the first to point out when a shit card actually is a shit card like with the last Fox card and UFC 163. You're making me out to be some fanboy who thinks any card Zuffa puts on is amazing and dat ain't right.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I love that FS1 is supposed to be channel 219 on Directv, which now house MAVTV. "MAVTV American Real, a new television network built of Americans, by Americans, and for Americans. Featuring motorsports."

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
M-1 Korea: Monster War

Xsmz6ze.jpg

Dave Keeley vs. Brett Rogers
Jeff Monson vs. Douglas Humberto
Daniel Acacio vs. Yuki Sasaki
Dave Menne vs. Silmar Sombra
Yun Seob Kwak vs. Henrique Shiguemot
Crazy Kwang Lee vs. Ezekiel Kondo
Bum Chan Kang vs. Alexandre Ramos
Doo Jae Jung vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Ben Lagman vs. Danny Mitchell

MMA-in-ASIA has learned that “M-1 Korea”, which was postponed from June 22 to August 17, is now cancelled amid contractual non-payments.

http://mma-in-asia.com/region/korea/m-1-korea-event-cancelled-amid-contractual-non-payments/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom