• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
No doors on treadmills, you should be fine!

Duude. those buttons are intimidating as fuck. I dont think i can make it

*edit*

I may be getting hammered in a few *edit edit* nah appears im good.

*edit edit edit* Im in nerd chat for weigh ins if anyone feels like talking

Hapa look smaller?

IKPN7RN.jpg

Bad cut? I don't remember him looking this thin during weigh-ins.

dream

Are we gonna nerd chat tonight's UFC on Fuel TV?

Matt Manzanares vs. Steve Swanson
Alan Jouban vs. Chris *****
Steve Mocco vs. Lewis Polley
Brian Ortega vs. Jordan Rinaldi
Kevin Casey vs. Casey Ryan
Jeff Curran vs. Pedro Munhoz for the interim interim UFC bantamweight title

Ughhh are you fucking kidding me?! So I'm going through the FS1 listings looking for UFC stuff and other than today's festivities the only thing I can find is the main event for Condit vs Kampmann - no prelims. So I check mmajunkie and see that now they put the prelims on Fox Sports 2, which I don't have. So I'll still fucking miss out on half of these events. I thought all the stuff would be on FS1 and I wouldnt miss anything any more. Damnit.

Ughhh are you fucking kidding me?! So I'm going through the FS1 listings looking for UFC stuff and other than today's festivities the only thing I can find is the main event for Condit vs Kampmann - no prelims. So I check mmajunkie and see that now they put the prelims on Fox Sports 2, which I don't have. So I'll still fucking miss out on half of these events. I thought all the stuff would be on FS1 and I wouldnt miss anything any more. Damnit.

What provider do you have? My Uverse guide still has both events on FS1.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member

I wouldn't worry. Everywhere else says it is still on FS1. Their schedule says UFC coverage starts at 5 EST. I also just checked and my FS2 listings just have motorcycle racing on all night.

What provider do you have? My Uverse guide still has both events on FS1.

I wouldn't worry. Everywhere else says it is still on FS1. Their schedule says UFC coverage starts at 5 EST. I also just checked and my FS2 listings just have motorcycle racing on all night.

Are you guys looking at 8/28? It shows Fox College Football for me when the prelims would be.

NOTE: I do see prelims and main event listed for tonight but not Condit vs Kampmann.

You know what, I didn't even pay attention to you mentioning it was Condit vs. Kampmann 2. Looking at 8/28, you're right. Prelims on FS2 and MC on FS1. Stupid move.

Edit: yeah my guide shows some SEC football preview show.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Waking up at 7.30am Saturday morning (7.30pm Friday evening East Coast US Time) is doing wonders for my ability to stay awake to enjoy these fights.

But my man Overeem is fighting so I need to persevere.

DirecTV master race reporting in. My guide for FS1 has the prelims starting at 5 on FS1.

everyone who has FS1 will have the same programing. Mak was skipping way ahead to next week's Conduit/Kampmann card and getting everyone in a tizzy.

And yes, DirecTV Master Race here too, getting both FS1 and 2 in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom