• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

MMA-in-ASIA has learned that “M-1 Korea”, which was postponed from June 22 to August 17, is now cancelled amid contractual non-payments.

http://mma-in-asia.com/region/korea/m-1-korea-event-cancelled-amid-contractual-non-payments/

One dies, another emerges. ShinZo Fight Sports from Guatemala tomorrow night, featuring Lil' Njokuani and Spiritwolf.

993397_387600551362185_85947842_n.jpg

1003035_387477588041148_1770844042_n.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I must stress I did NOT get beaten up by a 5'6 blonde. ..recently. I just slammed a door on hand willy nilly. Like its the thing to do. Now im re evaluating everything. Have I always sucked at navigating space in general? I dont recall being in this much pain or at least complaining about it so much.

Fuck im old.

I must stress I did NOT get beaten up by a 5'6 blonde. ..recently. I just slammed a door on hand willy nilly. Like its the thing to do. Now im re evaluating everything. Have I always sucked at navigating space in general? I dont recall being in this much pain or at least complaining about it so much.

Fuck im old.
do I need to report domestic violence to the police gr1m yes or not

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
One dies, another emerges. ShinZo Fight Sports from Guatemala tomorrow night, featuring Lil' Njokuani and Spiritwolf.

I'm still waiting for the Bad MMA Superfight that would be Virgil Zwicker vs. Waachiim Spiritwolf.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Noooo....maybe? Ok probably.

That was lovely.

That shit hits too close to home.

It's a lovely song about the dangers of furniture and doors.

I really shouldn't be reading stuff like that sex shaming thread while at the gym, I just get pissed off.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
It's a lovely song about the dangers of furniture and doors.

I really shouldn't be reading stuff like that sex shaming thread while at the gym, I just get pissed off.

Well being pissed at the gym is the best place to be pissed off. Sex shaming? I have no right to ask that..and hope it never comes up.

*edit* rather to think that.

Fuck im old.

I'm starting to get real worried for you buddy. Your fiance is constantly injuring you. Did she beat you into proposing?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm starting to get real worried for you buddy. Your fiance is constantly injuring you. Did she beat you into proposing?

Thats silly tim. Im my own man when shes not home. Also im sort of learning how to block wheel kicks. Or at least making a less dumb face when it hits me

dream

Fucking christ, please go poly. I've often wondered what it's like to actually attend a Resurrection Fighting Challenge event. Like, what kind of people actually go to those shitshows? Is it rednecks? What do they do in between fights? Please go and liveblog the motherfucker for us.

Fucking christ, please go poly. I've often wondered what it's like to actually attend a Resurrection Fighting Challenge event. Like, what kind of people actually go to those shitshows? Is it rednecks? What do they do in between fights? Please go and liveblog the motherfucker for us.
Funny thing is I've been getting web ads like crazy for the last month trying to sell me tickets.

dream

I mean, how much can Resurrection Fighting tickets even cost? $20 max? Is it general admission? Sit wherever you want? I am so fascinated by this.

dream

Surely the top tier tickets include blowies from the ring girls. Because how the fuck are they going to charge one hundred and fifty american dollars for this shitshow

Surely the top tier tickets include blowies from the ring girls. Because how the fuck are they going to charge one hundred and fifty american dollars for this shitshow
RFA has legit up and comers in it, Jeff Curran notwithstanding. They just got a sponsorship from Adidas and they just got a license from the UFC to actually use the Octagon.

oh and here are the ring girls:

1175372_155129048023891_397199378_n.jpg

178896_446897408707909_1737215053_n.jpg

Ultimate on blast.

Prefight interview from Ultimate Fighter Star Kevin Casey

Welp, looks like we wont be seeing Reza Madadi any time soon. He was just senteced to 1.5 years in jail for burglarly. Stole a handbag and $150k worth of merchandise. Too bad, he was a good fighter and I liked his style.

Heel

RFA will be the new WEC. Good prospects see it as an avenue to the Ultimate, and Mickey Soares uses it to showcase Black House talent like Chinzo Machida. We all win.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Welp, looks like we wont be seeing Reza Madadi any time soon. He was just senteced to 1.5 years in jail for burglarly. Stole a handbag and $150k worth of merchandise. Too bad, he was a good fighter and I liked his style.

"Get up, bitch!"

He should just be thankful it's a Swedish jail. But I doubt he'll be back in the UFC again.

dream

I wish Impact Wrestling would put last night's Tito and QRJ stuff on YouTube. Between QRJ burying his Ultimate fans, Tito dropping lines like "I've kicked many a butts across this world...and across the United States," and Tito joining forces with QRJ before turning on him by hitting the dude with a hammer so that Tito could become a biker, helping Bully Ray Dudley regain the world heavyweight championship, this Bellator/Impact Wrestling crossover is some of the most enjoyable stuff to watch in the past few years.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter

Yeah, it made the news here. I guess he did a smash and grab at the local LV store.

edit: sorry, Bottega Veneta

Heel

I wish Impact Wrestling would put last night's Tito and QRJ stuff on YouTube. Between QRJ burying his Ultimate fans, Tito dropping lines like "I've kicked many a butts across this world...and across the United States," and Tito joining forces with QRJ before turning on him by hitting the dude with a hammer so that Tito could become a biker, helping Bully Ray Dudley regain the world heavyweight championship, this Bellator/Impact Wrestling crossover is some of the most enjoyable stuff to watch in the past few years.

Wow, they gave Tito a live mic? I've got to see this.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
So it's like: Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, critique. Those who can't critique, post on internet forums?

guys if you never trained your opinion doesn't matter. So me and Gr1m are okay but the rest of youz.

I was a belt below black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Is that valid enough for me to have an opinion on the sport I love and have invested an incredible amount of time and money into over the past few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom