• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoxPop

Joshu gonna beat up handsome frank.

frank-mir-headphones-by-GTPonaBicycle.gif

All those guys have already been exposed as being nothing but certified aluminum. Including little Wand himself along with his fraudulent undeserved MW title. Let Chael P. lay the dirt on and completely bury that godawful organization after Mir gets done with Barnett next Saturday.

Well at least he held a title. : )

Frank is getting mauled unless he can pull off a Hail Mary sub. Josh will either TKO him or grind out a dec. Hes just better everywhere but in guard

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
So Wand will be the one to blame when Sonnen vs Boetsch at Franklinweight is announced. Now to work out whose fault it is that instead of Victor/Machida and something like Hendo/Shogun 2 we instead have the TRT showdown and Machida/Kennedy.

Ben Stiller as Werdum and Domenick Lombardozzi aka Herk from the Wire as Fedor. Special guest appearance of Jason Clarke as Funky Ben Askren.
I would pay for this.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
nerd chat..i dare you bitches... Mr.G1 shall sensually nibble on your finger tips. ..how can you resist the pleasure?

Dysun

You guys are fucking with me right, ben affleck is the worst fucking Batman I could ever imagine
im so salty i could be a mcdonalds french fry

Just got out of the premiere for The Grandmaster... Zhang Ziyi sat one seat away from me and Cung Le was in the house..

I liked it a lot more than Can did. I knew what to expect from a Wong Kar Wai film I guess. Asked Cung if he had any chocolate chip cookies and he laughed.

Gonna see The World's End in a couple hours too.. Hyped for that one.

Someone told me in the theater that Affleck was Batman and I told him to stop trolling. My phone had no reception for me to verify.

I have reception now. God fucking dammit.

Also is there anything in Conor MacGregor's knee that made it out of that fight intact? Max won indeed.

Just got out of the premiere for The Grandmaster... Zhang Ziyi sat one seat away from me and Cung Le was in the house..

I liked it a lot more than Can did. I knew what to expect from a Wong Kar Wai film I guess.

I was disappointed with how traditionally fake the choreography was, which made me feel cheated as Wong had said they were only going to choose moves that could be applied in real life. Obviously the movie ends up moving more like Naruto at times than it ever does real life.

Wasn't a surprise that the movie would look beautiful in many scenes, or that it would feel unfocused and at odds with what it's actually trying to be. I mean that's wong kar wai, the dude isn't a storyteller by nature. But ultimately the movie simply felt like it didn't have much of anything to say, and its characters feel mostly empty and shallow.

Hong Kong cinema likes to run shit into the ground, and Ip Man is their latest toy to ruin. The first Ip Man with Donny Yen albeit having much lower production values, lesser quality actors and a director with none of the flair of Kar Wai, was a much more accomplished story with a much more accomplished character arch.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Someone puked at work. Wasnt me. However the day is young. Things happen. Doctor heel. May i have a room that doesnt spin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom