• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Espn might as well not exist anymore ever since FS1 launched and NBC got the EPL rights. Once NFL season starts, NFL Network will be added to my channel rotation once again.

I need to wrap up season 3 of Boardwalk Empire with 4 coming in a couple weeks. That's HBO's best drama at the moment (yes it's superior to GoT which has gotten worse every year).

muddream

Banned
No need, you do that to yourselves.

Have you seen the xbone controller promo video? It made me sick to my stomach seeing this turd of a man explain how they re-designed the triggers, joysticks and everything else to make you an even better FPS player.

FACE

Banned
Have you seen the xbone controller promo video? It made me sick to my stomach seeing this turd of a man explain how they re-designed the triggers, joysticks and everything else to make you an even better FPS player.

Nope. Do you have a link?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The only thing lower than my interest in next-gen consoles is BF4's resolution, Killzone's framerate, and Crytek's dignity.

edit: I should've done a David Letterman-style top 10. Wii U's sales, games on the Wii U I'm interested in, and EA's bar would've all made it.

FACE

Banned
The only thing lower than my interest in next-gen consoles is BF4's resolution, Killzone's framerate, and Crytek's dignity.

edit: I should've done a David Letterman-style top 10. Wii U's sales, games on the Wii U I'm interested in, and EA's bar would've all made it.

Cold as ice.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
look what I made
0114_lusyn.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
God knows what kind of chicks you've been picking up during your random bar hops, playboy. I ain't even trying to hear it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Apparently my new vert is 24. i hope theres a 25 inch fence over a bridge i can clear. Assuming i dont disintergrate from old on the way there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom