• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from taking my little niece to Knoebel's Amusement Park. One of the better moments of my life.

Just got out of the premiere for The Grandmaster... Zhang Ziyi sat one seat away from me and Cung Le was in the house..

I'm not a Japanophile like 99% of the rest of GAF but she is something special. Dayum. How'd she look in person?

Just got back from taking my little niece to Knoebel's Amusement Park. One of the better moments of my life.

I'm not a Japanophile like 99% of the rest of GAF but she is something special. Dayum. How'd she look in person?
She looked good, had a nice black dress on.. The moment she took her seat in the theater she was speaking to her assistant/interpreter and then the assistant asked the guy running the event for some security for her, lol. It was funny because it was all industry peeps (and other celebs) in that theater, she wasn't getting hounded at all.

Oh and she's Chinese, not Japanese, Mak,

Heel

Wanderlei Silva responds to the Shael

iDut2cHyI99Ag.gif

This is perhaps the hottest promo cut in modern mixed martials history.

Wand could very well smash Sonnen.

He didnt look as bad as people make it out to be. Paces himself more but when he turns the switch on...oh boy.

THATS a great fight! DO IT!!!

ShaneB

Last night I watched the '30 for 30' on the rivalry between Alabama and Auburn college football teams. It makes me want to post a thread claiming that hardcore sports fans of specific teams are fuckin bonkers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Last night I watched the '30 for 30' on the rivalry between Alabama and Auburn college football teams. It makes me want to post a thread claiming that hardcore sports fans of specific teams are fuckin bonkers.

Yes they are. Good-ass doc though. College american football has its own special brand of psychosis for fans though.

Yeah.

Ever since I saw that video where a baseball fan punched an old man in the face Ive lost all hope.

Not surpising

161 = Two older LHWs (only one of which people care about anymore) both far out of title contention headlining with three other fights that are worthy of FX prelims at best and one fight between two women who have never fought in the UFC before.

163 = Main event is a squash match. The contender didn't even deserve to be there. Phil Davis vs Lyoto was PPV worthy. The rest of the card are guys who I'd say except for the most hardcore fans, nobody knows who they are .. except for Ferreira and Maria. I'd be willing to venture only their family and corners know them.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Wand and Chael are both losers, much like everyone else in this sport. Watch some gymnastics, playboys and leave this sport behind.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Wand and Chael are both losers, much like everyone else in this sport. Watch some gymnastics, playboys and leave this sport behind.

I concur. I also recommend tuning into the US Open live from Flushing Meadows to watch Serena and a host of other athletic young ladies like Carolina, Aga, Sabine, etc, play tennis.

ShaneB

Tennis has more squash matches than... well... whatever has a lot of squash matches.. like a squash tournament if you will.

dream

Are we going to nerd chat tonight's UFC on...fuck it, I can't even do it, it's the return of Headhunter Buenetello on Legacy Fighting Challenge.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Chamber should come too, because I saw something that shook my McFaithla and we must discuss.

Tell me, I can't get in nerd chat for another 2 hours.

I give this generation 3 years before we get an iPad-esque upgrade of CPUs/GPUs for the PS5 and "New Xbox One" respectively.

I actually think they're going to be around a long time, mainly because I think Casual Gamer Bob isn't really concerned with graphical improvements past a certain point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom