• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

lol Mike Kogan telling FrontBrianRow that Wrestling Observer is full of shit. I wonder if Meltzer will go into more detail.

I'm willing to believe that Goldie is trying to cover up his drug problem. Dana's initial reaction to the situation doesn't lead me to believe it's just a medical issue.

EDIT: lol Goldie jumping in on the convo now.

lol Mike Kogan telling FrontBrianRow that Wrestling Observer is full of shit. I wonder if Meltzer will go into more detail.

I'm willing to believe that Goldie is trying to cover up his drug problem. Dana's initial reaction to the situation doesn't lead me to believe it's just a medical issue.

EDIT: lol Goldie jumping in on the convo now.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOLDIE SAYING? Dude must be whacked out of his mind.

@MFG16
@Phamily_Man @mikekogan @frontrowbrian and we are both way better than u LOL, thinking you are gone

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Yes. Sorry live with it.

I can live with the fact your delusional

however

waters > gilmour songwriter...fact
waters > gilmour lyrisist...fact
waters > gilmour @ concept album fact
waters solo > gilmour solo...in everyway except below

waters < gilmour guitarist fact
waters < gilmour vocals
waters..the heart and soul of Pink Floyd...gilmour? he played guitar really really well.

Ariel claimed that the drug addiction rumors floating were false and that he had a respiratory issue he was dealing with.

edit: and that's the very piece where he claimed it. Also cited "multiple sources close to Goldberg who all asked to remain anonymous".

I don't see what the big deal is. Ariel just reported what his bosses said. There are other problems with one of the only mma journalists on the Zuffa payroll, but I don't think this is one. People should be allowed to cover up their drug addictions if they can. Goldie is barely holding it together but until he od's or passes out while driving, it's not really anyone's business but his. Well, if he fucks up his job, then it's Zuffa's too.

xJwIk.gif

TheNatural

My Member!
If you could care less than you can be bothered, actually.

Wrong link?

Queen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Phil Collins

Doh, was listening to Queen earlier before that. I can get onboard with a MMA OT4 Queen thread though.

MMA adjusted lyrics "Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Fight?" would be a chart topper.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I can live with the fact your delusional

however

waters > gilmour songwriter...fact
waters > gilmour lyrisist...fact
waters > gilmour @ concept album fact
waters solo > gilmour solo...in everyway except below

waters < gilmour guitarist fact
waters < gilmour vocals
waters..the heart and soul of Pink Floyd...gilmour? he played guitar really really well.

Way to inflate your lost atgument. Waters was a better song writer but gilmour was a better guitarist and a singer? Even if i was wiling to concede the first point which i am not, your own math states gilmour is better.

*edit* Cheesy you a wild ass dude bro. Discounts and cupons arent that good for certain things even if it does make them cheaper. Savvy?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
But srsly, hope all turns out well for you and all that, and look on the bright side; at least you didn't bet your testicles that Lincoln and Interstellar would never get produced.

In more than one way, I hope he doesn't end up "Solo."

Get your boys checked ASAP Cheesy.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Way to inflate your lost atgument. Waters was a better song writer but gilmour was a better guitarist and a singer? Even if i was wiling to concede the first point which i am not, your own math states gilmour is better.

Brah just admit you tapped already.
No need to pull a Silvia and act like your still could keep on fighting after I just broke you.

I'm a fan of both guys, Pink Floyds been my favorite band since about 84 when I was in high school.
but in no way shape or form is gilmour better then waters in every way.
better guitarist? sure..waters was primarily a bassist, better vocalist? sure gilmors got a nicer voice,but thats it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
No need to pull a Silvia and act like your still could keep on fighting after I just broke you.

I'm a fan of both guys, Pink Floyds been my favorite band since about 84 when I was in high school.
better guitarist? sure..waters was primarily a bassist, better vocalist? sure gilmors got a nicer voice,but thats it.

I was winning till you lost brah. Also you were in hs in 84? Daaamn.

industrian

Alvarez would get an immediate UFC title shot.

Now I see where the "fine dining vs. McDonalds" comment comes from.

Bjorn, just let it go.

industrian

Vio-Lence

Banned

how bout we settle this. gilmour + waters is like PB + Jelly, way better together than separate.

VoxPop

Wow 70k/70k, PPV revenue, Guaranteed title shot, Guaranteed FOX headliner, 5K raise per win

I don't understand how Bjorn can even match the exposure that the UFC will give him, the sponsors, and let alone the ppv revenue when they're TV only.

I don't mind Pettis waiting in line so Alvarez can go first. Pettis x Alvarez should be a scrap too. 155 is gonna be a warzone if Alvarez gets signed and once Gil comes over. Hyped.

Vio-Lence

Banned
and wait til Punk Josh joins the ultimate and exposes Gil the Fraud again.

155 is an absolute fucking shark tank. best division by far.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
how bout we settle this. gilmour + waters is like PB + Jelly, way better together than separate.

I can get behind this..partly cause i suspect drake would not hesitate to thwirl his old timey stache as he discharged his blunderbus at those he finds disagreeable.

VoxPop

and wait til Punk Josh joins the ultimate and exposes Gil the Fraud again.

155 is an absolute fucking shark tank. best division by far.

I really hope not. I find Thomson extremely boring to watch.

Sucks Edgar moved down. Don't get to see him matched up against all the non UFC guys.

TheNatural

My Member!
Wow 70k/70k, PPV revenue, Guaranteed title shot, Guaranteed FOX headliner, 5K raise per win

I don't understand how Bjorn can even match the exposure that the UFC will give him, the sponsors, and let alone the ppv revenue when they're TV only.

I don't mind Pettis waiting in line so Alvarez can go first. Pettis x Alvarez should be a scrap too. 155 is gonna be a warzone if Alvarez gets signed and once Gil comes over. Hyped.

Better question yet is why would they want to? Granted he's one of the few homegrown name fighters they have, but he's outgrown his pond. It's not like he's putting Bellator on his back and making them a national phenomenon, they'll still have the same business model and results with or without him. They have the Spike deal going too this year too, right?

Actually forgot about that, but Spike's UFC fight backlog deal has now expired right? So no counter programming with old fights and so on, and Bellator gets to start on Spike. Haven't heard anything about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom