• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Dana made his bed and now he has to lie in it. Have fun watching Jessamyn Duke spend 3 minutes figuring out how to apply a RNC and struggling to get 250k buys on your "stacked" cards, you fat fuck.

iJqzuryJovc9y.png
this sport

At least Duke didn't have 22+ minutes of riding time without even attempting a submission like GSP/Hardy.

Edit: Beaten.

March 15th DALLAS TEXAS

Robbie Lawler VS. Johnny Hendricks for the vacant welterweight title!

Source. Live conference call!

OMG!!! ROBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vio-Lence

Banned
Ruthless 1 vs Big Rig

Uncle Dana is now a captain on a sinking ship. Who's gonna draw for you know playboy? Brock ain't coming back thru those doors.

Robbie has drawing power...come on...If he can KO some guys in a row people will love him even more.

Jones, Silva and Pettis are the only ones left although Pettis is unproven....but I think people like him...

Edit: Forgot Ronda although there were some matchups that supported that 450k buyrate!

Just woke up to the GSP news.. Didn't seriously think this would happen, I thought Dana and GSP were going to announce a new Round 5 GSP figure or some stupid shit like Dana always does. But now that it's for real:

4Aqlukh.jpg

Heel

Dana should just publicly announce that if GSP ever comes back, he'll be fighting Johny Hendricks. Title or no title. A great way to ensure GSP never comes back to MMA.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
invite this man

The difference between the hyped-up GSP I heard so much about and the actual guy I finally saw fighting in the octagon... eye-opening disappointment. He's literally the exact type of fighter Dana constantly claims to hate, but he's mysteriously a big draw and so UFC makes an exemption and rewrites the narrative: he's a legend!

Boring fighter, no heart, got his ass kicked and knows it. Good riddance.

Guy on the left "won."

20130317084136_IMG_4650.JPG

Probably a Canadian who saw the light.

Dysun

Paying to watch cards like Mighty Mouse vs Joe B 2, which I haven't seen anybody talk about here even though it's on for free tomorrow

yoseob-laugh.gif

muddream

Banned
God damnit, you fuckers got me into MMA betting again: Stoud/Mendes parlay plus a lil bit on Mayday McDonald and Mighty Mouzzz..

tumblr_lnx7r6XRzI1qccm2fo1_400.gif

Heel

Looking at Stout's record, and he has won every other fight since 2011. He lost his last fight, brehs. The math don't lie. Bet the house.

muddream

Banned
Sam Stout's 7+ year run is funny, but Cole Miller is by far my favorite Joe Silva survivor. We've seen that hairline go from bad to worse.

Ruthless 1 vs Big Rig

Uncle Dana is now a captain on a sinking ship. Who's gonna draw for you know playboy? Brock ain't coming back thru those doors.

Women's 115 is in The Ultimate now. All their problems are solved. Hell, I'd be surprised if by the end of the straw weight tourney on TUF if the Palestinian problem still is a deal and cancer hasn't been cured.

The Ultimate doesn't need GSP or anybody else, now that they've got Tiny and Thug.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
How the hell is stout still in the ultimate?

Stout will never get cut. He's always reliable to fill 15 minutes of a card with a solid fight. He'd have to go on a Leonard Garcia-esque 12 fight losing streak to get let go.

edit: Oh, shit. MacKenzie was the guy who got Garcia sent packing. This is important. If I can figure out how, I may have figured out how to beat Vegas. I'll keep you guys updated.

Vio-Lence

Banned
so i was browsing the bore and was looking at the GAF thread and MMA-GAF's affinity towards Ms. McKayla Maroney has gone noticed. I guess we are appalling outsiders.

Top Bottom