• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
SunFlower is throwing out shots? That hurts, I always liked his Vince McMahon gimmick.

so i was browsing the bore and was looking at the GAF thread and MMA-GAF's affinity towards Ms. McKayla Maroney has gone noticed. I guess we are appalling outsiders.

We went mainstream. I'm so proud.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
so i was browsing the bore and was looking at the GAF thread and MMA-GAF's affinity towards Ms. McKayla Maroney has gone noticed. I guess we are appalling outsiders.
"FunSlower", we got beef when you get back brah. Whaddamark.
tumblr_msw0c23vqT1sa59zco1_500.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
If UFC really wants global expansion, it'll get an openweight tournament going in Japan using that as a promo picture.

GSP is a coward. He should have thrown a rock at Johny's bus and ran away like a wannabe soccer hooligan. We all know that's what makes a man a man.

Wow, does one of the mods have it out for poly or what? Either that or poly becomes an uncharacteristically huge asshole when he ventures outside of this thread. I've never seen anyone banned more frequently than him.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Wow, does one of the mods have it out for poly or what? Either that or poly becomes an uncharacteristically huge asshole when he ventures outside of this thread. I've never seen anyone banned more frequently than him.

Poly's getting Jon Fitch'd by the powers that be.

And by that I mean that one mod is Dana, the other Steve Mazzagatti.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I'd assume he's another casualty of the 8th generation of the Console Wars. Pauly is quite the kideo game warrior right up there with the bot alr1ght.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Speaking of kideos, I just fired up Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen last night and despite the goofy title it's already one of the best ARPGs I've ever played, even though it runs like an average MMA heavyweight in round 3.

muddream

Banned
I strongly caution against using the term "athleticism" to describe her outside of this thread, the movement is always in danger of getting hijacked by totally straight fitgafers posting crossfit girls with their veins popping out.

Heel

I want to know how NeoGAF pseudocelebrity Devolution happened to have the murderers row of McKayla Maroney Admirer avatars on deck in the midnight hour. Do you secretly enjoy watching two men savage each other for your entertainment? Give us a sign, sis.

Dont listen to the jaded ignorant masses who dont know what frame data is Cumbr. If i had an xbone id be all up in dat. Its a pretty fun game but its just half of one right now. Its just not worth the money.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Hey man, I'm not the one that convinced myself to drop $560 on Ryse.
It can speak...I thought you were a computer automated gif spamming bot.

What do you care what I do with my disposable income?

Maybe I should cheerlead billion dollar corps like its my job.

dream

On the bright side, the ban bet that polyh3dron made with me should be over soon, so he will be able to finally join nerd chat again in about 2 weeks.

Top Bottom