• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

The Weidman hating around the web right now is hilarious. So much salt.

You know how it goes, Chamber. There was never going to be a clean win any way you slice it. If Serious Silva continued to get mopped by Lucky Weidman, he would suddenly be Old Silva.

Bcop5gvCUAA2Ttk.jpg

poor Miesha

Surely they had an alternate poster ready should Miesha have won...lol. Honda's subtle heel work at the post-fight presser really put her over the top for me. Soul burner of 2013.

Heel

OT5 title batted 1.000 in 2013, brehs. You could feel it coming. Hopefully Brock and the true GOAT Freddy Lenko can carry the company during this transition into the unknown.

"There's a new breed." - Hapa

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
OT5 title batted 1.000 in 2013, brehs. You could feel it coming. Hopefully Brock and the true GOAT Freddy Lenko can carry the company during this transition into the unknown.

"There's a new breed." - Hapa

Welcome the new era of American wrestler.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_champions
Looking at the champions list, Cruz has been the champ (1109 days) for half as many days as GSP (2,064 days), yet has defended it twice. Shameful.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Bears' season just got ended by Rodgers on 4th and 8.

I don't have to wake up early for NFL games anymore since the Jets ended our season.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Can't compare the two. Vitor isn't the guy that Chris beat for the title.

which makes the serra fight even more ridiculous. that rematch should have been in Atlantic City.

dana will put on the fight wherever its gonna make him the most money, fair ain't got nothing to do with it.

Vio-Lence

Banned
for our steam friends

i got duplicate globes for #4, #5, and #7. PM if you need 1 to complete your badge. I need a #9 if anyone has an extra.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Chamber how you doing breh?

I'm not going to lie it hurts...that game was there to win for the Bears and they fucking blew it.

Yeah, the way the game played out really hurts. Really demoralizing that Fraudgers missed half the season, didn't play particularly well today and we still couldn't make the post-season.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Yeah, the way the game played out really hurts. Really demoralizing that Fraudgers missed half the season, didn't play particularly well today and we still couldn't make the post-season.
Ya Bears only getting 7 points in the first half with good field position and 2 Arodg ints hurt bad.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Not even interested in the playoffs honestly. I'm sticking with sports that have predetermined outcomes for the foreseeable future.

Think I might marathon Total Divas on my next off day.

Top Bottom