• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

muddream

Banned
aOqZvma.png
CWUv6sc.png

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Dana's shit-eating grin when asked if Brock would be in town for 168. Get ready for a run-in after the Barnett fight, friends. Dana spent the GSP money.

QRnBorR.jpg

Who cares breh? The WWE/UFC Universe has spoken and they voted "No" to Brock Lesnar.

137,000 - 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules Brock Lesnar vs. HHH cage match

Heel

Cumbr, don't act like Brock couldn't come back next weekend and pull GSP numbers. At least until he's knocked out by Mark Hunt and everyone remembers he's damaged goods.

Thank you MjFrancis and Can Crusher for the links. This is why I love this thread. Now I know how GSP got schooled AND that the Warmaster likes to play MTG with a bunch of women.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Did WWE rating jump when Bork came back? I feel he's damaged goods, but would still pull 2x Jon Jones numbers.

Cumbr, don't act like Brock couldn't come back next weekend and pull GSP numbers. At least until he's knocked out by Mark Hunt and everyone remembers he's damaged goods.

I could see Brock pulling killer numbers every time he fights win/lose.
That fuckin' guy has "it".

Brockzilla vs Nog, Mir 3, Country, or dream sports entertainment cross over match UFC WWE series with Joshu.

I just had the craziest idea. So how about UFC-WWE crossover, where 4 guys from the WWE come in twice, and get into a tag team fight with unified rules. Like a side show, you don't even have to mix things up more than that. You simply go for that crossover marketing.

Big time money in that IMO.

Heel

Prior to the kick-off of UFC 168, the UFC has planned a press conference featuring a special announcement. Bloody Elbow is the place to be to catch the presser live at 6 p.m. ET/3p.m. PT.

nzehvqa1svq.gif
nzehvqa1svq.gif
nzehvqa1svq.gif

Heel

Killin' my buzz, brehs. I expect nothing less than Freddy Lenko in his best striped sweater.

It's the online network, isn't it.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Killin' my buzz, brehs. I expect nothing less than Freddy Lenko in his best striped sweater.

It's the online network, isn't it.

1) The EA UFC game having a release date with a trailer/etc.
2) The coaches of the Women's Strawweight TUF being Cyril Diabete and Anthony Perosh.
3) Resident Evil 5 is coming to Xbox 360.
4) Pay $10 for your Fight Pass shit now to exclusively watch UFC Guatemala: Bader vs Davis.

Take your pick.

Top Bottom