• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Happy new year folks. The dark age of MMA is upon us.

This movie is good
518vluF2ZOL._SX215_.jpg

Watch it instead of that terrible card.

Yeah it was pretty gud.

I wasn't going to wake up at 5:30am to watch MMA, but I don't want to miss the new Fight Pass© era.

Edit: Guess not. I watched the first fight but now my UFC Android app says there are no live events. WTF

It's basically all I play on it right now. Which games you have for it?

the only ones my friend has. it's KZ:SF, ASIV, Resogun and Flower.

i checked and you're on his list, it's your name with a 2 in the middle, right? where you know him from?

edit: oh, his psn name is The_Skyforger.

the only ones my friend has. it's KZ:SF, ASIV, Resogun and Flower.

i checked and you're on his list, it's your name with a 2 in the middle, right? where you know him from?

edit: oh, his psn name is The_Skyforger.

Yeah it's Can2Crusher. I don't know, a lot of people added me and I don't really know most of them. I've played BF4 with people from gaf, and play some Fifa clubs with the folks like Willbury, but das it.

Yeah it's Can2Crusher. I don't know, a lot of people added me and I don't really know most of them. I've played BF4 with people from gaf, and play some Fifa clubs with the folks like Willbury, but das it.

he told me he added a bunch of folks from the Techzone forum (i think it's called Zwame now). if you post there that's probably where he found you.

i'm only playing ACIV now, played a bunch of KZ online at his place before, i'm even using his account.

i'll probably buy one to myself later in the year.

he told me he added a bunch of folks from the Techzone forum (i think it's called Zwame now). if you post there that's probably where he found you.

i'm only playing ACIV now, played a bunch of KZ online at his place before, i'm even using his account.

i'll probably buy one to myself later in the year.

Oh shit yeah, Zwame. I registered there because there were a lot of folks updating on how pre orders were being handled by stores etc. I was surprised by how much movement that forum has. I haven't checked it since the PS4 launched though.

ACIV is pretty good, but I can't say many good things about KZ.

Oh shit yeah, Zwame. I registered there because there were a lot of folks updating on how pre orders were being handled by stores etc. I was surprised by how much movement that forum has. I haven't checked it since the PS4 launched though.

ACIV is pretty good, but I can't say many good things about KZ.

the SP is ass but the MP in KZ is pretty good.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
As a 240lb 6'5"/6'6" dude, seeing this 6'4" guy fight at 155lb and the upcoming 6'4" 145lb Will Chope is really making me want to stay at the gym overnight all this month.

industrian

Unless that tall fighter was jetlagged, slightly injured or some other shit, there's no excuse really for that sort of performance and lack of fight IQ.

industrian

Hard to think I saw Will Chope in Taipei in July 2012 and now he's in the UFC. IIRC he's fought like 19 times in two years.

industrian

The fact that the Fight Pass is only available in English-speaking countries makes me laugh so much. And that's before you factor in the idea that it's supposed to be a major part of the UFC's Global Expansion plan.

Top Bottom