• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

LOL at the thought of CM Punk vs Green Ranger.

Green Ranger vs Batista should have happened. Seeing Tommy whoop his ass would have been amazing.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
1610012_736823649663254_1422012498_n.jpg

I stand. Is normal.

Aleksander Emilianenko said:
I didn't train for that first fight with Monson. I didn't spend a single day in a gym because I was injured. I wanted to go to recover and told Finkelstein and Fedor that I wouldn't fight. I just wasn't ready. But the two started to complain that the fight had already been officially announced and that they would be shut down for canceling the fight.

“Please go out and save the fight,” they begged me.

So I had to go out to save the Jewish business.
wow.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
This Joey Cabezas has the greatest hair ever. I expect Vitor to have this shit when fighting Weidman.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Holy shit I just woke up from a six hour meat-induced coma. I don't even remember falling asleep.

And people wonder why LeBron left Cleveland and didn't go to Chicago. Grilling outside at dusk in shorts and sandals on a whim in early February >>>>>>>>> snowblowing and using a "kubota tractor" for a foot of snow.

Pablo Popovich, the BJJ black belt running the school that Silva threatened.

Dude, along with maybe others, was fucking Silva's wife.

pop.jpg

Can you really blame his wife though? You gonna let your woman get sweaty and roll around with this stud?

Thiago Silva's bond hearing live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4vJE54KEGA#t=10747

They're currently talking about how much money he earns and what 'knockout of the night' bonuses are.

Prosecutor is worried if he's released on bail Silva will flee to Brazil and wont be extradited back to the US

No probable cause for attempted murder

Probable cause for aggravated assault, resisting arrest, battery with a weapon

Silva has texted death threats to his wife claiming he is hiring someone to kill her

Silva has threatened to kill Popovitch

Silva put a gun in his wife's mouth

Judge finds there is indeed a risk of flight

Silva placed on $2.5 million bail - no bond (so I believe he couldn't post bail even if he had the money for it)

Passport is forfeited. Silva is not allowed to board airplane or ocean going vessel.

Hearing over

MjFrancis

Well his career is over and if he was worried about his wife getting all his money, there's not much he can do about it in a jail cell awaiting trial.

Dysun

incoming shitstorm about unstable mma fighters for threatening to kill someone

meanwhile aaron hernandez is sitting in jail suspected of killing at least 3 people

Top Bottom