• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
that's the look of a crazy woman

ku-xlarge.gif

I assume that's Ice Skating, of course she's crazyl. Didn't Tonya Harding prove that?

Reading that Nate Quarry interview just made it seem like all Bellator or WSOF have to do to get a massive push is not treat their fighters like shit. Allow them to have their own sponsors and such, then watch more fighters join their ranks and grow the Bellator/WSOF name a bit to joe public who thinks MMA=UFC

Dream, Kaetlyn just seems like a sweet Canadian girl. Make money or make her humble? Which to do?

Ashley Wagner, that broad looks crazy. Like she can become obsessive. Lifetime movie crazy.

Chesskid1

Banned
-wonder if we'll see Dana do a scrum for UFC 170 like he usually does. the reporter questions and saltiness of dana will be amazing. wonder if he'll avoid interviews for a bit. i'm actually looking forward to a dana interview about this more than any upcoming ufc fight

-i really wish melendez had the title

-cormier is really well spoken and i love watching his interviews

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Don't worry everybody.

MMA is saved.

“Hip Show: Arena Combat” is a two-on-two competition that takes place on a battleground aptly named “The Arena.” “The Arena” includes five different obstacles that present a realistic, urban-style of combat. Fighters look to score points through striking, grappling and controlling the obstacles. The “Hip Show: Arena Combat” tournaments are contested in the 70 kilogram lightweight (about 154 pounds) and 80 kilogram middleweight (about 176 pounds) weight classes, and in a round robin format.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSl_k8x3rHs

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Thank you based AXS TV. The idea that Mark Cuban had to OK this is hilarious.

I'd like to hope he personally insisted on keeping the title that manages to sound like broken second language English in only four words. Also on the announcers trying to sound like a middle ground between MXC and pro wrestling.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
People still giving Rousey heat over not shaking Tate's hand. Anyone honestly shocked about how fast people bought the wolf tickets for this?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So, parkour... combat? Mixed-martial arts and ninja warrior all in one hour show so you don't have to watch both?

It's realistic, urban style combat. Just like all of those street fights you've seen that involve takedowns off of a rope swing and poorly executed combo knee/armbars.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I clearly went to the wrong summer camps. We just jumped off the swings, nobody ever came flying from a nearby tree to tackle somebody off of them.

MjFrancis

"UFC fighters should promote themselves WWE-style."

"Cormier is drumming up fake drama to promote a fight!"

Damned if you, damned if you don't...

Heel

"UFC fighters should promote themselves WWE-style."

"Cormier is drumming up fake drama to promote a fight!"

Damned if you, damned if you don't...

There's a right way to do everything, and this angle stunk it up from the get-go. How can anyone take the heat seriously when Dana is laughing smack dab between them? You have to make the people buy what you're selling.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
There's a right way to do everything, and this angle stunk it up from the get-go. How can anyone take the heat seriously when Dana is laughing smack dab between them? You have to make the people buy what you're selling.

I agree, Dana is the problem with the UFC.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Cormier might be one of those dudes who looks weird with less weight on him.

And I can buy the beef being real but that's because I hate it when dudes smile in my face like that.

Top Bottom