• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

5185d2a49cdf11e380ff12cff1291c8a_8.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I watched thhat Raw (well FFwd through 95% of it). Hogan still sucks on the mic, Kane is now unmasked and wearing a wifebeater, and the Undertaker has a mohawk.

Well...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Pauly, I think you've angered Wrassle-GAF. We can never form a sports entertainment partnership if you keep this up.

I'm thinking about it. I'd pay 60 USD for Brock vs Taker. Wcw and raw retro footage is gravy.

Would be nice if the retro content actually worked. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to straighten out the kinks because all I want to do is watch Savage/Flair for the belt god dammit.

dream

Modern stuff (NXT mostly) is streamed in astoundingly high quality when it actually loads. I'm still not 100% sold on keeping the network past the one week trial, but the quality of the video is definitely a plus.

Heel

Modern stuff (NXT mostly) is streamed in astoundingly high quality when it actually loads. I'm still not 100% sold on keeping the network past the one week trial, but the quality of the video is definitely a plus.

...but is it 60fps?

My master plan of bribing Chamber for his log in credentials with kideo money disappeared after watching RAW. First time I'd watched it since the "old school" episode. Good lord was that bad.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
...but is it 60fps?

My master plan of bribing Chamber for his log in credentials with kideo money disappeared after watching RAW. First time I'd watched it since the "old school" episode. Good lord was that bad.

I'll trade my login for disc 3 of FFVII. I still need to beat Sephiroth, breh.

...but is it 60fps?

No Heel, unlike the Ultimate's superior Xbox 360 app that actually does deliver TV quality, the WWE app does not.
Pauly, I think you've angered Wrassle-GAF. We can never form a sports entertainment partnership if you keep this up.
Hey it's not my fault some of the people in that thread don't even know the difference between 30 and 60FPS. Apparently, some of them could care less. I'm not working, I'm shooting. Honest.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Pauly takes his sports entertainment as seriously as his kideo games. Up next Pauly to bash Marvel and defend DC in the monthly funny book thread.

Pauly is legit shook that this "sport" is done dotta.

...but is it 60fps?

I like how they brought in Hogan to advertise the WWE network and it totally stunk.
Insanely bad...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No Heel, unlike the Ultimate's superior Xbox 360 app that actually does deliver TV quality, the WWE app does not.

Hey it's not my fault some of the people in that thread don't even know the difference between 30 and 60FPS. Apparently, some of them could care less. I'm not working, I'm shooting. Honest.

It's the casuals who are upset. I can tell the difference and would prefer 60. But it's not a dealbreaker for me...because I usually get my wrasslin programming over the internets anyhow, so I'm deadened to it. When I see 60fps it's a treat.

charsace

I'm glad Gilbert's still with the UFC. He's arguably the best lightweight in the world, so he should be fighting the other top few guys.

He hasn't looked good in a while.

How bad is DC gonna beat Jones when they meet? I think the beating is gonna be real bad. DC isn't a tall guy, but he's a great athlete, a better version of Rashad who gave Jones a lot of problems. I think Jones is gonna be stupid and try to clinch with him and end up on his back, eating hammer fists. People are calling Cummins a can, but he looks like a guy that can compete at 205 to me because he worked good in the clinch against DC and his striking looked good. The problem was that DC is just that damn good.

Oh well at least DC won't ruin the HW division by eliminating contenders. It would be hard to take anyone seriously if the guy that Cain beats in sparing destroys them on the way to a title shot.

How bad is DC gonna beat Jones when they meet? I think the beating is gonna be real bad. DC isn't a tall guy, but he's a great athlete, a better version of Rashad who gave Jones a lot of problems. I think Jones is gonna be stupid and try to clinch with him and end up on his back, eating hammer fists. People are calling Cummins a can, but he looks like a guy that can compete at 205 to me because he worked good in the clinch against DC and his striking looked good. The problem was that DC is just that damn good.

Oh well at least DC won't ruin the HW division by eliminating contenders. It would be hard to take anyone seriously if the guy that Cain beats in sparing destroys them on the way to a title shot.

RRnhhqW.gif

charsace

You don't think Jones is gonna lose? DC dropping down is the worse thing to happen to the lhw division because he is gonna kill people. DC has crazy power. He was rocking guys at HW whenever he hit them. At lhw he is gonna kill guys. Jones is cocky and I think he is just cocky enough to actually clinch with DC and that's why he will lose.

Pettis is gonna kick Gil's ass.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

ibyjHUoXh1u3jH.gif

I haven't looked at the numbers but doesn't Cormier have a lower KO/TKO percentage than pretty much every other top HW out there since he's been competing in the better orgs?

His size and strength will give Jones problems I think but he's not exactly JDS with the hands. It'll be interesting I think.

RRnhhqW.gif

Top Bottom