• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

This Twerksun dude who is getting worked is supposed to be the best MMA fighter in China.

Christ, XFC puts this shit to shame. Congrats on that World Fucking Domination, Uncle Dana. Good luck getting people to pay for the PPVs you've watered down for this bullshit.

It's at the point where all my friends who used to be hardcore fans that got me to be a hardcore fan don't watch the shit anymore. They're all sick of how diluted the product is now.

Nam Phan should be the next TUF China "mentor".. he's Asian but not Chinese and he doesn't speak any Chinese language. He's perfect!

This has been the most entertaining UFC card of 2014 by far and you all slept on it.

If I bought a ticket to this in Macao I'd be pretty happy with my choice to do so.

Main event starting now.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
This has been the most entertaining UFC card of 2014 by far and you all slept on it.

Well, I'm in the same timezone in the event and all... I just decided not to watch.

However it was funny to hear about Anying Wang winning by doctor stoppage. He was 1-0 going into this event, with that one win being an identical doctor stoppage over a guy I train with.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
They are both looking pretty tired in the second.

Btw polyh3dron, I wasn't sleeping on the fight rather no one in the chat was talking.

John_Hathaway_vs._Dong_Hyun_Kim_ktfo.gif

Really solid card even if it was only 8 fights
"See and that's why we are offering Fight Pass. Incredible fights and incredible fighters at an incredible value. So when ypu purchase a PPV you know you are getting a Super Bowl calibre card presented by the Ultimate Fighting Championships and our aponsors."

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Good for you guys to actually get rewarded for once for staying up/waking up to watch imported aluminum.

I was watching Helix and EPL. That's how little I thought of the card.

Gotta feel for Hathaway. Dude hasn't fought since September of 2012. Put up a good fight.

Dude was dazed since the first minute when he started shadow boxing.

Top Bottom