• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Hold the hell up, brehs. Daniel Bryan Danielson is probably a bigger draw respectively in his sport than Machida is in his. Dude is selling more merchandise than all but 2 guys in his company whereas I don't see anyone rocking a Piss Drinker 3:16 shirt.

Heel

Hold the hell up, brehs. Daniel Bryan Danielson is probably a bigger draw respectively in his sport than Machida is in his. Dude is selling more merchandise than all but 2 guys in his company whereas I don't see anyone rocking a Piss Drinker 3:16 shirt.

Not a doubt in my mind that Machida could start chanting "Pee! Pee! Pee!" and sell smedium pee pee time tees like hotcakes. Just lift the Bad Boy logo and give it a unibrow.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
This is the funniest and most active this thread has been in a while, you guys are killing me more than the the TRT ban killing the UFC,

Tonight's Bellator card isn't too bad. Can't wait to see Comrade Zayats crush Can Mo.

Heel

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/1z6z0a/results_of_vitor_belforts_random_drug_test_will/

superiorblackdiva 3 points 21 minutes ago*

You know they say all men are created equal. But you look at Vitor and you look at Vitor a few years ago, and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with a drug test and you fight in this sport, you gotta 50-50 chance of winning. But This test is a random freak and hes not normal. So hes got a 25 per cent - at best to beat it. And then you add the fact thats that he pulled out to the mix, his chances of winning drastically go down. You see, normally in such a situation you got a 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. But Vitor, he had a 66 and 2/3 chance of getting caught. He knows he can't beat it and he's not even gonna try. So take Vitor's 33 and 1/3 chance of winning, minus the test's 25 per cent chance and hes got an 8 and 1/3 chance of beating the test. But then you take his 75 per cent chance of getting caught if its random and add the 66 and 2/3 per cent chance, hes got a 141 and 2/3 chance of pissing hot. See Vitor, the numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you at the UFC. See, but I'm gonna break it down for you, ladies. Would you rather watch this scientifically enhanced freak of nature fight Weidman, or would you rather watch Dances with Dragons Machida?
the math checks out, friends

lmao which one of you jokers is this?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
sure sure

SBio6Oy.png

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder what he tested positive for besides elevated T.
Does anyone know what type of test they did? If they only did piss it's quite possible he doesn't want to release the results because people will misinterpret his T:E ratio. Doubt they would have picked up any banned metabolites, not that that means much.

Razdek

Banned
The same way Shogun and JBJ did. the pee pee man is going to seeing the ghosts of Mandalay bay Valhalla at UFC 173.

Machida fans are the dumbest marks in sports entertainment.

Machida fans are truly the worst and more annoying than Belfort fans always coming up with excuses for him. The Machida fans reakk think that he is a real life Ryu from Street fighter and can actually throw fireballs and shit.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Machida fans are truly the worst and more annoying than Belfort fans always coming up with excuses for him. The Machida fans reakk think that he is a real life Ryu from Street fighter and can actually throw fireballs and shit.

true.

Dysun

Kinda funny Vitor becomes the poster boy for TRT when Chael, Henderson, and 20 other guys abused it just as much. They just didn't have the same vicious results in the cage

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Kinda funny Vitor becomes the poster boy for TRT when Chael, Henderson, and 20 other guys abused it just as much. They just didn't have the same vicious results in the cage
Some people just don't know how to use the T that God gave them or the T the doctor prescribed them.

Hendo probably needs it just to break even at his age. Chael's likely a similar case. Vitor though.. he was dangerous before it and on it he was a head kicking terminator.

iddqd

Man, Stahp seemed to have taken the last bit of energy from Can Mo... Would have been entertaining if he had landed in the UFC a bit earlier and maybe with some extra juice.

Bjorn has an incredible announcement!

"There will be a third Alvarez/Chandler fight!"

Good god im overwhelmed at the shock...

It was a stipulation of Eddie's contract. In order to get released he had to fight Chandler. If he lost he was out. If he won there was a mandatory rematch clause. So Eddie had to win twice in order to leave as a champion. It was discussed here...

I was being sarcastic, i know the stipulations :) Its just we all knew a third fight was coming, so this is not announcement worthy. I thought they were gunna announce new fight or new fighter.

And that end "brawl" seemed fake.

dream

Oh come on, at least QRJ isn't calling Mo "Mohammed." This shit wasn't great, but beggars can't be choosers.

I finally finished watching Bellator. LOL @ Rampage on 11 acting up after his win. At least he and Mo learned something in their time at TNA.

Top Bottom