• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
eas-ufc-ronda-rousey-01.jpg

eas-ufc-ronda-rousey-02.jpg

Ronda vs Uncle Creepy dream match

oh my
eas-ufc-brad-pickett.jpg

ea-sports-ufc-joe-lauzon.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
while none look great, pickett looks really really bad. hilariously so.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
"In Game Screenshot" as if that crap actually looks good enough for anyone to question. Consider me #TeamNegative on both real and video game MMA, brehs.

That paying for sex thread...yeesh. Also polygonal JLo looks like he's on the verge of tears.
Maybe they modeled him coming off his loss to Sam Stout.

Also, I find it hilarious that they could actually get Wand dead on.

I fully expect to see a sign on Pele's backside informing the public that it indeed is a Condom Depot.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
j-lo looks pretty damn good actually. among the best IMO. they even got dem ears and cauliflower

So now the UFC 171 prelims, which were initially scheduled for FS1 3/15 8-10pm, are now Fight Pass only. I'm starting to get curious now if hiding fights on Fight Pass is UFC doing voluntarily or because they're being pushed out from Fox. NOTE: The show that is airing instead of the prelims is Big 10 basketball.

TheChits

So now the UFC 171 prelims, which were initially scheduled for FS1 3/15 8-10pm, are now Fight Pass only. I'm starting to get curious now if hiding fights on Fight Pass is UFC doing voluntarily or because they're being pushed out from Fox. NOTE: The show that is airing instead of the prelims is Big 10 basketball.

So bad. So, so, so, so bad.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
That it's being supplanted by Big 10 is the funniest thing to me. Low scoring, slow-paced, unathletic white Joes, whom routinely got can-crushed by the ACC and never won the Big Dance is what the Big 10 was when I watched college hoops a few years ago. I hear not much has changed.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
All im saying is if i gotta punch and kick with the analog sticks again..as big of a fan of fight night as i was i am not picking that shit up.

<-- PS4 owner uppins (me that is .. not lauzon .. although he might be too)

MMA brosefs can feel free to add me if we're not already PSN friends.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
TRT Pack: Boost all your stats immediately for only $0.99!*

*Not available for download in Nevada, California or Brazil.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I know this topic was touched a little while back, but can someone explain to me why is it that with all the fighters that the UFC has they don't run tournaments so the cream can rise to the top?

I know this topic was touched a little while back, but can someone explain to me why is it that with all the fighters that the UFC has they don't run tournaments so the cream can rise to the top?

cause Dana hates entertainment and fun and anything that might make his dying product more exciting.

Because the best guys end up getting injured or having fluke losses and then some fat fuck from a reserve match ends up winning it.

Shit floats on top of cream.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Because the best guys end up getting injured or having fluke losses and then some fat fuck from a reserve match ends up winning it.

Shit floats on top of cream.

Wouldnt matter ultimately. Have a few dudes ready to replace them and it would be a lot more legitimate than the current system.

Top Bottom